*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surviving abother day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955635-A-Tasty-Bunny-Girl/cid/1755017-Surviving-abother-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1955635
You are a tasty looking Bunnygirl Anthro. Try to survive the day without being on the menu
Chapter #1

Surviving abother day

    by: mikel730
You yawned as you got out of your bed and streatched, smiling as you looked outside to greet the new day. You got up and put on your clothes, a cut e little skirt that showed off your butt a little and a tanktop, as well as your size 12 feet You went down stairs of yoru aprtment and made your self breakfast.

Once finished with your meal of Carrot flavored cereal (a favorite among bunny girls) You decided it was a nice day for a walk, so you went outside and took in the fresh air. You loved nature so very much, the feel of grass on your toes, the wind in your hair and ears. It felt great, knowing that you were still alive to see it all.

"Looking beautiful as ever, my little treat." Your calm was broken by the voice of Jericho, the Wolf-Boy who lived next door to you. He was in his late 20's and had been telling you since you were kids that oneday he was going to have you in chains, sucking his cock for the rest ofyour life. You let out a sigh and turned around. "MOrning Jericho." You admited he was handsome. He was half-anthro like you and not full Furry. He had a strong musular build, Black hair on his chest and head, which atop there were two wolf ears and coming out his butt was a long fluffy wolf tail. If it weren't for his desire to enslave you, you would have a crush on him, though you sometimes catch yourself fantasizing about being in chains and being forced to suck his cock.

"So is today the day, my cute little bunny? Are you ready to submit to me?" He said half joking, he did so every morning. Despite his desires, he was still your friend in a sense.

"Hehe not today Jericho. I'm still enjoying being a free girl."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mikel730 (UN: mikel730 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mikel730 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955635-A-Tasty-Bunny-Girl/cid/1755017-Surviving-abother-day