*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your path.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1677207-Choose-your-path
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
Chapter #1

Choose your path.

    by: FireDragon14
As said in the opening the Kyuubi is going through a heat session.

Due to Naruto’s seal being different then his mothers or Mito Uzumaki’s he is affected differently. Naruto’s seal is designed to allow some of the Kyuubi’s chakra to mingle and mix with Naruto’s. This however has unintentional lead to Kyuubi’s pheromones being able to affect the outside world and in turn those around Naruto. Due to the chakra mixing with Naruto’s however, the effects of the pheromones can affect people in ways that it was never intended to. Such as leading his friends to try and eat him alive. Now not everyone is affected by the pheromones, some people Naruto knows may act up and other won’t. It’s up to Naruto to figure out who he can trust and who is being affected by the foxes pheromones.

The first two options lean more towards vore, where as the other two can lead to vore, unbirth, or need for sex being the effects. You don’t need to stick to one thing and can have a number of people affected in different ways. The last option I will leave up to you guys.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FireDragon14 (UN: vilecreatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1677207-Choose-your-path