*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Vexie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957762-The-Shrunken-Vexie/cid/1678367-The-Vexie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1957762
You wake up only a few inches tall, only to be confused for a rare form of pixie…
Chapter #1

The Vexie

    by: G-Writer
(PLEASE READ THE END OF THE STORY DESCRIP./INTRO FOR THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER!!! I got a little over-ambitious and was over 2500 characters over the limit. >.< )


Unfortunately, you are so mesmerized by this jiggling that you miss what you should really be paying attention to as the woman moves her foot so fast to regain her balance that it slips right out of the slipper… Just in time for her to SLAM her foot down on you with a wet SQUESPLAT!!!

You are sure you’re dead, but you soon wish you were as you find your body being smothered under the squishy, sweaty foot flesh, only to realize that your head is stuck between two of her toes! You try to kick and flail, but her weight is too much, and you only succeed in getting her to squeeze her toes around your head, you finding out first hand that she has massive amounts of toejam along with the sweat as they are both forced down your throat. You want to throw up, but sweat and toe grime keeps making it’s way into your mouth, leaving you so disgusted that you don’t even notice her moving her foot back into her slipper until it’s too late and you are encased in the most disgusting prison you could ever imagine without your “warden” even aware of your presence.

While you are forced through foot gunk hell, Rachel Saxonette settles in as she grabs an old journal out of one of the nearby boxes. It had suddenly hit her today that now that her youngest had moved out that she was well and truly alone, and how much she really missed her kids well… being kids. She hoped that whatever was in the box she had felt crunch under her wasn’t too important, wiggling her toes frantically to try to wipe off whatever had gotten stuck to her foot onto her beloved slippers. She giggled as she realized that the journal she had just grabbed was from the same year she had gotten these slippers, back when her oldest was still fairly young.

“’Samantha’s Facts About an Extra-Super-Duper, Double-Triple Rare Pixie, the Vexie’ by Samantha. Oh geez, the only thing she had more of than smarts at that age was her imagination, and that girl had truckloads of smarts…” Rachel flipped open the book, her curiosity and nostalgia not allowing her to ignore such an old gem by her eldest, even allowing her to ignore whatever was bothering her in her slipper, or at least just play with it with her toes for now.

“’Fact 1: Fairies exist, they are rare.

Fact 2: Pixies exist, they are rarer.

Fact 3: Vexies are a kind of Pixie, and they are extra-super-duper, double-triple rare. If you are reeeeeally lucky and find one, they make great pets!!!

Fact 4: Fact 4: Even though Vexies look like tiny humans, they act more like tiny ogres. They like gross things, and they like to live in gross places, but they like human gross things the best.

Fact 5: Smelly places are the best. Places that smell like feet or sweat are better. But I think they like stuff that smells like bum-bums the bestest ‘cause they’re the smelliest!’

“Hahaha, she did call butts ‘bum-bums’ back then, didn’t she?” Rachel let out a little of a laughing fit, her pudge jostling as she ground her foot into the slipper, the tickling between her big and second toe getting worse but not bad enough for her to check yet as she continued reading.

“’Fact 6: Vexies like meeting humans, but they’re reeeeeally shy, so they play hide and seek! Sometimes they like to hide in clothes and stuff so people will find them when they put them on!’

“Haha, maybe that’s what’s in my slipper! Well I hope he’s enjoying himself down there.”

If only she knew…

“’Fact 7: Vexies like humans so much, they want to be one! If you find one, he will try to tell you he is a little human!

‘Fact 8: Vexies know humans don’t like gross things, so they will say they don’t either, but…

‘Fact 9: If they don’t get enough gross human stuff, they can get sick! Don’t worry, you can be as icky as you want around them, and they’ll just like you more! Actually, the more they complain, the more they probably like it!’

“Haha, I’m starting to like these little Vexie guys more and more, if only Samantha had actually found one!

‘Fact 10: Vexies are tricky. They want to be human so bad, they will tell you anything to get you to be not gross. But they really like it and even need it, so don’t listen no matter what!

‘Fact 11: If you really love your Vexie, you’ll tell your friends about them! Sometimes your Vexie will be sad you don’t believe he’s human and will try to run away! But if you tell all your friends about him, they can make sure he gets the icky stuff he needs if they see him!’

“This is the best, and there’s a bunch more! You know what? I’m posting this on the blog! Hahaha!”

You can only cry as you feel the pressure around you increase to an insane degree as Rachel gets up to go upstairs. By this time you’ve kissed, licked, and ingested just about everything Rachel’s toes and slippers have to offer, more of her toe junk filling your stomach than food did last Thanksgiving. Unfortunately all you could do was struggle in vain as she played with her “imaginary” Vexie, or whatever the hell she called you, now subjected to be slammed and smothered repeatedly by the most disgusting foot you could ever hope to imagine. By the time she’s upstairs and sits to scan the journal, you feel like the entire earth fell on you… multiple times.

You soon hear some typing as she apparently finishes scanning the journal, whatever very small part of you not preoccupied with her foot actually feeling a little sorry for this behemoth’s daughter. She hadn’t even read the whole thing, what if there were some kind of secrets in there?

Clinging to any kind of escape, your mind is so focused on this thought that you don’t notice until you are suddenly hit with a blast of cool air that Rachel is taking her foot out of the slipper. “Perfect! Now that that’s posted, time to find out what the hell was in my—“ You suck up clean air as best you can, struggling like mad and hoping to get away when you suddenly feel her fingers grab you and peel you off her foot. “Oh my lord…”

You both stare at each other for what seems like eternity, part of you still wanting to run away until you realize that her noticing you was what you were going for in the first place. You open your mouth to introduce yourself when Rachel suddenly cuts in. “You’re… YOU’RE A VEXIE!!!”

You can only blink a few times at this. Sure, you had heard her read the journal but… she couldn’t actually BELIEVE all that… could she? “Umm… no… actually I know you were just reading about that but I’m definitely human… I’m not really sure how I got this size but—“

“Oh my gosh… It’s just like the fact sheet said! I mean, that’s the only thing that makes sense! I mean if you were human, you would KNOW how you got shrunk, right? And it said they like to hide in people’s clothes until they wear them and… I’m sorry but NO ONE in their right mind would INTENTIONALLY get anywhere NEAR my slippers. Hahaha!”

You can’t believe how crazy this lady sounds, but you are also horrified to admit that this IS very coincidental. “L-listen, I didn’t do it on purpose… I woke up in your basement, and then you came down, and I was going to get your attention and—“

“And you were just too shy to get it, right? So when I took my foot out of the slipper, you just jumped right in! Haha, and here I thought Samantha had just made all of this up! This is insane!”

“Yes it is! You can’t REALLY believe that I’m a—“

“Aaawww, come on now, don’t worry. I know what you are, and I know you want to be human, but… well… You’re kinda obviously not. Sorry little guy. But this is great! Here I thought I’d be all alone now, and I end up finding this fact-filled journal and you instead!”

You feel like crying, having no idea how to convince this crazy woman that you actually ARE a human. Maybe if you can get away from her—“Don’t worry little guy, I’ll take extra special care of you! I’m Rachel, and you’re my new pet! I’ll even call you… V! Yeah, that’s it! V for Vexie! Hahaha! And lucky you, even if you get mad and run off like it says, so many people read my blog that they’re bound to learn all the facts about you little ones so they can make sure you stay nice and healthy!!!”

You can’t believe this is happening…

Choices:

1. Rachel is worried you’ve been away from the grossness that is her slipper for too long, so decides to re-introduce you to her feet to keep you “healthy”.

2. Rachel thinks you’re looking kinda sick, so comes up with something “better” than her slippers for you to enjoy.

3. Rachel reads some more “facts” to make sure she’s taking care of you properly, and being a Vexie only gets worse.

4. Samantha was in the neighborhood and having read part of the blog post comes bursting through the door to complain to her mom.

5. She has second thoughts, and decides to either set you free somewhere (you have to try and get someone else’s attention) or knows someone who will REALLY be able to take care of your gross needs.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Re-Meet the Feet

2. For a "Healthier" You

3. The More You Know...

*Noteb*
4. Enter Samantha

5. Dropped Off or Given Away (Reserved.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957762-The-Shrunken-Vexie/cid/1678367-The-Vexie