*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963233-School-Boy-Fart-Torture/cid/1695572-The-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Blade
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1963233
Alex gets farted on by boys everyday. Will he endure it, or will he fight back?
Chapter #1

The Start!

    by: Blade
"Have a good day, Alex!"

Alex's mother called out to him as he walked out the house. Alex gulped as he walked onto the school bus. It was the second day of 8th grade and all his friends were on a different bus. This bus was for students who lived farther away, a.k.a. Alex and his 3 tormentors. He didn't have very many friends ,however, because he was a naturaly shy boy. Since he was the first student to be picked up, he got to choose between any seat. He sat all the way in the back, since hoping to be left alone. He silently looked out the window as the bus began moving. He began to drift off into a light sleep until the bus came to a halt, and the rusty doors squeaked open. Since he sat in the back, he had a pretty good view of the boys climbing onto the bus. The first was Derek, a gay friend of his. Alex and Derek used to be really close friends, that is, until Derek's new friends started to find farting on Alex a fun thing to do. Derek walked onto the bus and didn't even notice Alex, before sitting down way in the front. Derek had brown eyes and black hair, wore a new pair skinny jeans everyday. His gas usually smelled pretty bad, but he barley ever farts on Alex. When he wasn't around the others, He would usually flirt with Derek, but for some odd reason, he completely ignored Derek's presence today. After Derek settled down, the door began to close. The doors then stopped halfway closed and opened back up, allowing Matthew to get on. Matthew didn't usually come in until after Jared, thier group's leader. The two must have had a sleepover. Matthew, with blue eyes and blonde hair, wore loose sweatpants like he did every day. Matthew’s farts never smelled too bad, but he always had so much gas. Matthew nearly sat down beside Derek, until he looked at the back and noticed Alex. "Oh, Look who's chilling in the back. Almost didn't notice him!" Matthew said, tapping Derek on the shoulder. Alex quickly slid to the window, even though the two had already seen him. "Hey cutie!" Derek said, sitting right beside Alex. Matthew walked over and punched Alex in the arm. Alex didn't resist.

"You get to start with me today, buddy!" Matthew mocked as he aimed his butt at Alex's face.

"We had loads of pizza last night - BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! -.Could you tell? PRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRP!"

Alex could tell from the first silent fart, but he hadn't been able to place what it was! All he knew is that he was facing Matthew's farts on one of his smellier days!

As Matthew farted a fourth time, Alex held back groans.

Matthew farted frequently but wasn't going all-out; nevertheless it became harder and harder for Alex to stay still and calm. Derek stood back and watched this time. Like I said earlier, he’s the nice one.

As the farts kept flooding in, Alex drew closer and closer to passing out! However, he was saved - ironically - by the arrival of his third tormentor, Jared.

As Jared approached his friends, Matthew asked, "Got any farts for loser here?"

"Nah, I used most of it on Trevor." Trevor was Jared's smaller brother who endured most of Jared's farts on weekends."I do have a good one brewing up, though!" Jared blurted. As those words came out of Jared's mouth, Alex felt...

You have the following choices:

1. a stiffining in his crotch. (Fart Fetish)

*Noteb*
2. a fart of his own brewing up.

3. sick.

4. Readers' choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers' choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blade (UN: funnyfaced at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963233-School-Boy-Fart-Torture/cid/1695572-The-Start