*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Is something off?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/1695679-Is-something-off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MrXD
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1963276
Ron is slowly shrinking everyday his whole life changes because of it.
Chapter #1

Is something off?

    by: MrXD
4:55pm Friday, time to pack up your things, log off your workstation, and get out of work. The only thing is to leave *around* your boss, Mrs. Laney, so she won't get on to you for leaving technically early. As you put on your coat and stand up, you realize, your clothes seem ever so slightly looser than they did in the morning, but you don't think anything of it; the important thing is to skirt the old taskmaster. Heh, old, she's only 30, but she got to be manager fairly early by that hard-driving, take no prisoners work ethic.

Laney is on the phone with a customer, great. Your account logged off, you grab your bag, leave your cubicle, and walk around the other side of the cube bank. "See you Monday Ron" the smoking hot receptionist Laura says on your way out. She's another Laney-type, dark hair, brown eyes, svelte body and the instincts of a killer, but she's just a receptionist since she's only 19. You'd talked with her a little about why she chose to go right into work instead of the more traditional route of dicking around a few years in college, maybe learning something, but, she seemed to know what she was doing.

Fortunately not everyone in the office was a shark. On your way out you gave a wink or air five to Helen and Scott, both in their late thirties, whom you'd talked with about going to get drinks tomorrow night. Tonight, though, it was all about a hot date with Kate. You'd gotten reservations at a three star restaurant and were going to show her a very, very good time. It was kind of hard with the two of you working different hours most of the week, you'd just come home, eat, welcome her in late, and go to bed, but you both had Saturdays off so Friday was the traditional date night.

Kate, whom you'd been going out with for almost a year and living with for a couple months, was 5'5" and curvy, with a very light complexion, and dyed blonde hair. She worked evenings at a fashionable clothing store and so usually wore flats with whatever was current and within dress code.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrXD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/1695679-Is-something-off