*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inheriting absolute power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963993-Heir-to-a-Goddess/cid/2032528-Inheriting-absolute-power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1963993
Earth, England, 19 06 2015 the Earth's goddess, Gaia, grants her power to someone.
Chapter #1

Inheriting absolute power

    by: Stardust
In the earliest parts of the Thursday, something unexpected had happened. A patch of the ground had started to pulse, it swelled and warped as a figure emerged. The figure grow as it stepped out of the floor, until it's whole body was waling the Earth's surface, the figure was 7 foot tall, she had dark skin, long green hair with twigs in, and was wrapping around her arms like vine which has been left to grow, she was wearing a blue robe, the whole thing was moving, it was a deep, watery blue, and the fabric would wave, emulating water. IT covered her shoulders, torso and a thigh.

Each step she took, left life in it's wake, with patched of grass shaped like her immense foot. Her steps on grass caused the land to become more lively, the grass was greener and had flowers and dandelions, she turned around, and grabbed the stem of a dandelion, and plucked it from the ground with it's roots, and raises it high in the air,, near her mouth, and blew. Each seed was cared on her breath, some for several miles. She placed the dandelion down, and the root acted like legs, or testicles, as it pulled itself to were it was and it's roots dove back into the ground, planting it's self again.

She continued her walk, going to her destination, where a door was locked, but she continued walking, and passed straight thought the wall, emerging on the other side, as if the door was a gas like the air.
Maneuvering her way around the mortal realm, seeing what had become of the planet she molded all those years ago.
She knelled down by a spot of light coming from the moon. Lifting her arm, a small light in her hand formed, as pole ends of a pole expanded from the center of her palm reaching 6 and a half foot long, she grasp the pole, as the top of the staff twinkled a golden shine, and the staff morphed, as it grew features, several arcs formed, two large ones attached at one end to the staff, as two smaller ones appeared below it. At the top of the staff, in between the arc, a shiny blue ball shimmed into view.

"My dear," she said in a gentle voice with the strangest accent, the voice was pleasing to her, even without anybody around.
"Powers of mine, gifted to you." She smiled, lifted the staff up, and a drop of the blue light fell on...

You have the following choices:

1. You

2. Someone else in your house

*Noteb*
3. A child in the town

*Noteb*
4. An adult in the town

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stardust (UN: hydress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stardust has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963993-Heir-to-a-Goddess/cid/2032528-Inheriting-absolute-power