*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go Forth, Young Chunin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964230-The-Village-Hidden-Underfoot/cid/1699032-Go-Forth-Young-Chunin
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1964230
You're a ninja from a village of extremely tiny humans, and you happen to like male feet.
Chapter #1

Go Forth, Young Chunin!

    by: Jonouchi
It was rather early in the morning, but this was one morning you would never forget for the rest of your life. Today was the first day of your new life as a Chunin ninja of the Hidden Foot Village, a village made up of those all cursed by the same ninja once upon a time, but have since made a life for ourselves in this secluded space. You rub your eyes, get dressed in your traditional ninja garb, which has been passed down from generation to generation until it has finally been given to you. Due to the lack of resources, instead of a traditional ninja headband, yours was made of rock and woven fibers of grass rather than metal and fabric. Once you're happy with your appearance, you head off to see the Ashikage, the leader of the Hidden Foot Village.

You approach the elderly man. Standing firm, you coil your right hand into a fist and press it over your heart in salute, "Lord Ashikage, you requested to see me this morning?" The elderly man looked up into your eyes from his sitting position and smiled, "Ahh... one of our newest Chunin. Your instructors tell me of your great skill with taijutsu. Truly remarkable!" You nod and smile, flattered, "Yes, sir. I have worked hard in the service of the Foot Village." The old man then lowers his eyes and crosses his arms, "Indeed you have. And it is that hard work which tells me that you are ready to undertake the village's longest-standing mission: the retrieval of any and all information pertaining to the Reduction Curse placed upon our ancestors, so that we may once again live amongst our human brethren."

You are taken aback, to be given this chance so early? Your tireless training these many years has finally paid off! You can't help but shout in excitement, "Do you really mean it, sir? I can go on that mission? Woohoo! That's awesome!" The old man chuckled. You were a young man, and only people tasked with this mission or with the gathering of resources are allowed to leave the village because of their own safety. But now, you were finally able to leave the village once and for all and see what there is to see beyond the walls of the Hidden Foot Village!

The old man clears his throat and nods at you, "Now, go forth and find any clues you can on the Reduction Curse's whereabouts and any research on how to break such a curse." You nod, absolutely ecstatic, "Yes, sir!" With that, you rush out the door and pack your things, because this was normally a mission that took months just to get to the target village, and years to gather the proper intelligence.

Many have undergone this mission, and only a few have actually returned. None were successful, many who returned never talked about what happened due to the terror that befell them. There was one who returned. He talked all about the wonders of the outside world. And you had a special interest in his stories.

Only a small handful of the village knew that you were gay. But focusing on survival and finding information, there was no time to worry about trivialities like that. But even with that known to some, no one knew that, unlike the rest of the village who were terrified of their mountainous human brethren, you pictured their massive sizes in your head in your sleep. You imagined giant men taller than any of the trees surrounding the village looking down at you, and you felt nothing but lust for them. It was for this reason that you trained so hard. You wanted to be one of the many sent out in search of clues of the Reduction Curse. Not that you actually cared about the curse. Your primary goal was to be sent out to meet a giant and enjoy yourself.

But, with a satchel of all of your essential belongings in your pack along with a set of weapons necessary for slaying the viscious monsters that plague the outside world, you set off for the village you would be spending the rest of your life in, not that your village knew that.

You have the following choices:

1. The Hidden Leaf Village

*Noteb*
2. The Hidden Sand Village

*Noteb*
3. The Hidden Mist Village

*Noteb*
4. The Hidden Cloud Village

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonouchi (UN: goku1337 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jonouchi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964230-The-Village-Hidden-Underfoot/cid/1699032-Go-Forth-Young-Chunin