*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970050-Totally-Pumped/cid/3157602-Push-her-away-and-run-out-the-door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1970050
The ladies of Totally Spies get bigger and stronger!
This choice: Push her away and run out the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Push her away and run out the door

    by: HeroOfHunter68
Sam was able to push away from him with full force and quickly escape the door. With a sad face, she left Clover alone. In frustration, she picked up another bar and grew 7 feet taller. In contrast to Werner's bar, the bar has another effect. With every subsequent bar you got not only muscular and aggressive but also muscular and aroused to sex. Clover took 2 more and got hornier and walked her hand down to her pants and unbuttoned them. She played with one hand on the bottom of her mushi while the other played on her chest. She was so horny that she tore open her red top so that she masturbated and did not notice that someone was watching her.

You have the following choices:

1. It was Sam

*Noteb*
2. It was Alex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HeroOfHunter68 (UN: capo68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970050-Totally-Pumped/cid/3157602-Push-her-away-and-run-out-the-door