*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/1724467-Starting-Out
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1970916
Tails has developed tech which allows him to either copy or transform others as suits
Chapter #1

Starting Out

    by: sonic232
There are many worlds in existence, but only a few shall we explore... Choose which one to view, and we may begin.

Set 1:
         Overlord Tails in Disguise: Early in Tails' life, Sonic died at the hands of Dr. Robotnik, who took the young inventor in as his pupil... Tails' good hearted nature and his tutelage under Robotnik often came into conflict, until finally, an accident occurred which ended in the Doctor's death by Tails' own hands... Tails soon realized that the world was descending into chaos without somebody to rally against as a common enemy... So he took up the mantle. His experimentation resulted in a device which could attach to a subject's back to open access to their mind... Which he used on his old friends who now tried to stop him, despite his newly founded 'evil empire' only being a front... Now he plays both sides, the leaders of both using his invention. Will the others find out?

         Tails, the Curious Inventor: Tails has stumbled upon a way to duplicate his friends into a living suit, complete with memories. Will others get their hands on this technology?

         Tails Suit Gun and Gloves: Tails has invented a pair of devices which allows him to open up a subject and crawl into their body, or perhaps just make them hollow with no seam... There are many settings to these things, and are ripe for unintended consequences...


Sets 2 - 5 have yet to be set. This page will be updated as more settings are added!

You have the following choices:

1. Set 1

*Noteb*
2. Set 2

*Noteb*
3. Set 3

*Noteb*
4. Set 4

*Noteb*
5. Set 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonic232 (UN: sonic232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonic232 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/1724467-Starting-Out