*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. When it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973164-Body-Possession-Adventure/cid/1731439-When-it-all-started
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1973164
You are a new recruit in the government and they need you for a new project.
Chapter #1

When it all started

    by: Smith1990
Everything seemed to happen all to quickly. You didn't expect anything like this to happen in a million years. It all seems like a strange syfy movie. Your scared and unsure what to do and now you will continue your life. Well let's bring it back to where it all began.

It was a brisk afternoon for a day in early May. Its the time of year that everyone breaks out their summer clothes, all the foliage comes on the trees and everyone opens their pools. But today was different. It felt eerily like a fall afternoon. There was a chilly wind which just reinforced the theme of the day.

Just as you normally do you were on your walk home from school. As you were walking along the wooded area along the road something in the brush caught your eye. It almost looked like a bright metallic blue which really stood out from the green brush. You had nothing better to do today so you decided to check it out.

It almost looked like some blue goo, maybe about to handfuls big. But there was something really intriguing about it. You stuck your hand out to reach and touch it and perhaps pick it up. But as your finger tips touched the blue goo substance it all a sudden looked to be absorbed by your body. You feel your eyes widen and your body tingle and shake all over and that's all you remember before you collapsed.

Awakening your vision seemed to change completely. Now you could see all around you lIke 360 degrees. Not only that but you were now looking at the ground rather than being 6 feet off the ground what your used to. The other strange thing was your legs and your arms were gone! There was a puddle of water in front of you which really painted the situation well.

All of what your body was is now all completely gone. Basically what remains is now you are a mass of blue goo. The same blue goo what you saw earlier! What the hell when you touched it before it must have transformed you into it! Now your scared you have no idea what do to and where to go. You can't face your family like this. Your not even sure if you can even move around. But slowly you kinda figure out how to and now you can slither around.

There's no way your going to reach your house at this speed by slithering. It must be passedone 5 pm and your parents are probably worried sick about you. "Well I guess I'm staying out here for the night, until I can figure all this out." You thought. Finding a spot off the road and by a tree you will probably keep yourself here for the night.

It's getting dark and you have so much racing though your mind. One of the thoughts your have that there is a military base located in town and maybe this is one of their special products. You really have no idea and you'll wait til tomorrow to find out. You hear some leaves cracking behind you and as you look back you see a wolf of some kind. You remember your dad telling you there's wolves here in the woods.

The animal comes over to you and starts to sniff. Then something bizarre happens. The wolf starts to luck you up. You feel yourself pass into some warm cavities in it's mouth. Your first thought is that your going to die buts that's not what happens at all. All a sudden you are looking out a set of eyes about two feet off the ground. You feel four paws and you have a tail now. Your now in b intro of the wolf now! Testing your new powers you run through the woods and around trees. It's suprisingly a lot of fun. This is something you could get used to.

Now since you were able to possess an animal maybe you could possess a human. It was getting dark and maybe you would have to stay in the wolf's body over night. Just as the thought crossed your mind you heard more footsteps this time and you looked around and noticed a man in hunting gear. He probably was out hunting for the today and now was going home since it was getting dark. You really wanted to see if you could possess the guy and get out of the wolf and back into a human form.

After puking yourself out of the wolf you slithered on the ground and snuck up behind the guy. Going unnoticed you jumped onto his boot, you were hoping he didn't notice you. Crawling, you made your way into his boot and fell onto his foot. You were getting tossed around by his walking and needed to focus. You made your way out of his boot and up his pants leg. Suddenly he stopped and you realized he noticed you. "Shit, shit, shit, what do I do?" So just on instinct you tried to press yourself into his leg. Unsure if it would work you decidea to give it a try. As you did you felt yourself slowly take over the man's body. First his legs then his torso and arms and finally head, he began to shake all over and you started to feel bad for him. He ended up dropping his bow and other equipment. But as soon you started to possess him you now had full control as you gain your vision and looked through his eyes for the first time. You were human once again.

You have the following choices:

1. Finally human again.

*Noteb*
2. Memories of a lifetime

3. Something else.

4. Choice four

5. Choice five

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smith1990 (UN: heyyy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973164-Body-Possession-Adventure/cid/1731439-When-it-all-started