*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's not going to be her lucky day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982627-Fairy-Tail-ENF/cid/1763152-Its-not-going-to-be-her-lucky-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1982627
The women of Fairy Tail are finding it hard to keep their clothes on. What will happen?
Chapter #1

It's not going to be her lucky day...

    by: undeadclown
         So, which Fairy Tail girl is going to be having a misadventure today?

Lucy Heartfilia
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Lucy_Hea...
Fairy Tail's Celestial Spirit Mage is upbeat and positive and, like every member of Fairy Tail, loyal to her friends. Though booksmart, she is also outgoing, if somewhat clumsy. Lucy has been no stranger to wardrobe malfunctions during her time at Fairy Tail, not that she enjoys that aspect of the guild. Her magic enables her to call helpful spirits to her aid via the use of keys she holds. She views all of her spirits as her friends.

Erza Scarlet
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Erza_Sca...
One of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards, Erza holds the rank of S-Class, one of only four in the guild who currently hold that title. Though she may appear rigid and stern on the outside, in hides a much softer side of her personality that loves her friends, sweets and many other things girly. Her magic allows her to instantaneously replace any magic weapon or armor she is currently using. This is called requipping. She is extremely adept at almost all kinds of physical combat, to the degree of sometimes frightening her guildmates.

Wendy Marvell
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Wendy_Ma...
One of Fairy Tail's youngest wizards, Wendy is also one of the guild's three first generation Dragon Slayers, which means she was raised by an actual dragon and taught its magic. Wendy is bright, cheerful (if a bit shy) and intensely mindful of others, always putting their needs before her own. Her magic, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, is mostly support-based, capable of healing her friends and enhancing their abilities, though she does have a few offensive options as well.

Juvia Lockser
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Juvia_Lo...
Though originally a member of the guild Phantom Lord, Juvia joined Fairy Tail after that guild's dissolution. Her primary motivation for joining Fairy Tail, and indeed her primary motivation for most things in her life, is an extreme obsession with Fairy Tail's ice make mage, Gray Fullbuster, with whom she fought and then was saved by. She has since fallen madly in love with him and bases most of her daily life around him. He is somewhat perturbed by this. Juvia's magic allows for very strong control over water, to the point of even making herself water if she wishes.

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy Heartfilia

2. Erza Scarlet

3. Wendy Marvell

4. Juvia Lockser

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 undeadclown (UN: undeadclown99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
undeadclown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982627-Fairy-Tail-ENF/cid/1763152-Its-not-going-to-be-her-lucky-day