*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1992760-Teachers-Fart-Torture/cid/1801363-Choose-your-teacher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1992760
Any male or female teacher you crush on farts on you as discipline
Chapter #1

Choose your teacher

    by: SaJoker
Choose from one of these teachers or create your own . . .

Mr Lawson - 25 year old male teacher. He teaches German, so he has a slight accent. He tries to stay healthy, so he is very muscular and has a big but firm ass. He has short blonde hair and rotten smelling farts. His eyes are green and his skin is creamy coloured.

Ms Swan - She is a hot, curvy blonde 23 year old woman with blue, massive breasts and equally massive butt. She wears glasses sometimes, and often dresses professionally. But for you, she'll get a little underdressed.

Mr Gilbert - He is a thin but slightly muscular science teacher. But the most prominent muscles in his body are his massive glutes. You always stare at them and now you're about to get a front row seat. He has curly brown hair and warm brown eyes which are occasionally hidden behind glasses.

Ms Meyer - a petite brunette with a flat butt. She is very strict when it comes to punishment, but obviously she's going to have to find other ways to punish someone like you. Her brown hair is long, and her skin is soft and creamy.

You have the following choices:

1. Mr Lawson

2. Ms Swan

3. Mr Gilbert

4. Ms Meyer

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SaJoker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1992760-Teachers-Fart-Torture/cid/1801363-Choose-your-teacher