*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3078841-Retreat
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Get onto Rachel, let her carry you out of the house while it's being searched  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Retreat

    by: TheReader
Well better hop to it. You immediately began climbing down from the top of the desk. Thankfully getting down is much faster than going up as you could slide down, albeit uncomfortably, so you had time to get to the floor before the titanic matriarch finished her phone call. "I don't know, he must have gotten in from the garage" Rachel said, still on the verge of tears. "Oh God, Is that why he's been spying on us ?", she said.

Hearing that made you stop in place, you were just about to approach her open toed slipper when you heard this. The Andersons knew that you were studying them...well maybe only the parents know, either way that's not good. You came to this room just in case things got rough and you need help from normal-sized people, but if any of the Andersons find out that you really are shrunken in their house there's no telling what they will do to you.

"Lisa's, we can go to Lisa's house", Rachel said. Looks like you're running out of time so you get moving. You run up to the base of the shoe and leap up onto it. "Okay...okay I'm going", the giantess said before hanging up, looks like you won't be able to climb any higher.

Rachel stands up to her immense full height and takes her first step as you hold onto her big toe, as to not get flung away. You hang on tight while being forced to listen to the thunderous slams of the giant mother's feet hitting the ground. Rachel eventually got outside and stood still, right outside of the front door, and of course she made sure that the door was locked.

She is probably waiting for her children to get back home. You are well aware that Taylor always walks Abby and Ethan back home after school which is the perfect time to take them over to this Lisa, who you assume is a friend or a family member. Now that she is just standing here this might be a good time to climb up and get to a more comfortable place, this house is going to be searched by the police that is going to take a lot of time you might as well get comfy. However going up higher may make it easier for you to get spotted and that was no longer an option so staying here may be the best strategy.

Maybe writing that note was a mistake. You just hoped that this wouldn't get too serious.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay on this slipper

2. Climb Higher

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3078841-Retreat