*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Safe...for now
  2. Big Red Saviour
  3. Treacherous Waters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3094325-Safefor-now
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Climb the thread upward, toward the lifeguard's shoulder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Safe...for now

    by: TheReader
The entire point of choosing the beach was so that you wouldn't have to to do a lot of climbing. Beaches normally don't have that many things to climb, your only worry would be the sand...and you love sand. But if you didn't want to suffer a sad death by falling down into the
coarse substance that you love so much, you were going to have to climb.

You started to make your way up the thread of the whistle and got closer to the lifeguard's bathing suit. While you did have a difficult time gripping onto this woman's clothing last time, this time you were far more prepared. You reached the enormous lifeguard's waist and got the grip on her bathing suit like you hoped and kept climbing.

The giantess kept on walking giving you ample time to continue making your way up to your goal which was her shoulder. Even though this titaness was still moving, while occasionally stopping to ensure the safety of the other giants that were closer to the water, you remained determined and made it all the way up to the shoulder.

Soon after the life guard made her way back to her lifeguard tower and sat down. "Only a few more minutes Claire, only a few more", The lifeguard, who you now assume to be Claire, said to herself.

You assumed that this meant that her shift was going to end soon so that meant that you weren't going to have much time to relax. Still you needed a break after being tossed around and almost drowning. Who would have thought that two kids and their mother could cause someone so much trouble and not even know they exist.

Either way, because this lifeguard wasn't moving too much, you could finally get some kind of rest up here on her shoulder.

You took this time to reflect on your recent decisions. All of this happened because you got too curious and wanted to experience sand castle building from your perspective; but now, after being near death multiple times, you were sitting on the shoulder of the person that rescued you. You needed to be more careful if you were going to survive like this, especially since your "contingency plan" was pretty much unreachable at this point.

About ten minutes went by when someone approached the tower. "Oh thank God you're here", Claire said. This other woman also wore a lifeguard's uniform and a pair of sunglasses, "yeah go ahead", the other life guard said. Upon hearing this, the giantess that you were situated on then sprang up from her seat ready to leave, which caused you to tightly cling onto her shoulder.

Your savior got down from the tower and began walking again which you were used to at this point.

Eventually the giantess entered her car and pulled out her phone. The moment that she closed the car door was the moment that you knew that you weren't going to be enjoying the beach anytime soon. Even if you could somehow exit the car on your own, the odds of you dying would be incredibly high, so you were going to have to stick with Claire.

Who knows, maybe she'll come back and you could somehow find the shrinking device but until then you were stuck with your big red savior.

"Hey girl", Claire said on the phone, "Yeah I just got off of work...Okay....let me go home and change first...alright...bye", and after hanging up she started the car and began driving home.

It seems like Claire is going to get together with her friends but first she is going to go home. You did not want to stay on this woman's shoulder forever so you needed to make a plan.

Maybe you could get down from her shoulder right now and wait in the car for her to return, then you can travel along side her and her friends. But then again you did say that you had to be more careful when it came to your own curiosity, maybe you should play it safe and let her bring you into her home, that way you wouldn't have to be around all of those people.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay in the car

2. Go in the house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3094325-Safefor-now