*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sleeping In a Toe Crater
  2. Sandal Explorer
  3. Single Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3114501-Sleeping-In-a-Toe-Crater
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Take a nap right there, a little shut eye can't hurt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sleeping In a Toe Crater

    by: Doom
Let's face it, this isn't the craziest thing you've done today. Taking a moment to come down from the adrenaline-rush of evading the giants, you curl up in the warm concave surface. You drift off surprisingly quickly; clearly your shrunken body cannot manage long periods of activity without needing... to... recharge...

In your dreams you are pursued through a castle by an unseen predator. The corridors are gargantuan and airy, distant corners filled with shadows even as every surface resounds with the echoes of footsteps ever chasing you. Then the wall collapses before you, and the gigantic face of a child building a sandcastle rushes forward -

Covered in sweat, you sit up. Seems to have gotten dark already, the sun no longer beaming down on you. How long were you asleep? But as you look up, you can see that this is not night, but shadow.

The woman's immense foot blocks out all light as it descends.

Luckily, she must first slip those crushing toes through the strap, and while her movement does send the entire sandal structure shuddering side to side, you have time to scramble free. The monsters paw up and down, dragging themselves forward. Each time they rise, you are awed by the whorled undersides, replete with captured sand grains. You back away, and finally the toes fix themselves in place, their masses entirely filling what you had previously found to be huge depressions.

You thought the woman's daughter was 'freaking huge', but looking up the entire height of your first fully upright adult giant, you realise just how much you're going to have to keep redefining sizes.

With her sandals on, she's no doubt going to start walking soon - perhaps even to leave the beach. What to do, what to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3114501-Sleeping-In-a-Toe-Crater