*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3299293-D6--Stomping-Walk-of-Shame
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Be ready to run away and hide as soon as the glass is taken up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #96

D6: Stomping Walk of Shame

    by: Doom
The glass is far too heavy to shift, and even if it wasn't the exertions of surviving the sex has kinda drained you. No, you'll just rest for now, recover your strength and be ready to move out once those giants have had their fun.

The colossal, seismic lovemaking is muffled greatly, but when you close your eyes, you can only see the shifting landscapes of flesh, churning and pumping, roaring and pounding...

Your dreams are scattered and unfocussed, and all too brief as an earthquake awakens you. Stumbling back, you peer through the distortion of the glass at the towering bare foot and leg, Becca's if you're any judge. Its partner joins it, and the giant woman looms over your uncomfortable resting spot.

Yet rather than stoop to pick up the glass, she steps over it, grabbing her discarded shoes and stomping away, out of sight. No! You're abandoned here, helpless! Still, you've got two other giants who can yet rescue you from your predicament.

But now, lacking background noise, the voice of Alfie can be clearly heard, a distant declaration from a bored god: "No, leave it, Sair - what's the good of renting a hotel room if you have to clean it yourself?"

Now you're crying, weeping as you strain to push the glass, feeling the vibrations of the Gillespies leaving the other side of the bed, out of sight. They're going to leave, abandoning you here in a place you don't know! And you had only one day left!

Still, there's nothing you can do now but savour the disruptions the giants cause, surely the last sensation you'll have of them.

They're gone all too soon, and seeming hours pass in solitude, your mind racing and weeping, madness begging a chance to take control. But you take deep breaths, fighting claustrophobia, and in time the pounding steps of another giant being disrupt your world.

Rounding the bed, crushing, plain shoes. Looking up, you deduce this is a cleaning lady, here to tidy the room for the next occupants. With ease she lifts the glass, and while you rejoice at being free, you know that, all too soon, a vacuum cleaner will be deployed, and you don't want to meet it!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3299293-D6--Stomping-Walk-of-Shame