*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning is the best place to start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2004069-In-Your-Dreams/cid/1839846-The-Beginning-is-the-best-place-to-start
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2004069
Dreams often feel solid, but for Jale and Kazz they are reality. You decide what is real.
Chapter #1

The Beginning is the best place to start.

    by: Thornton
"Yaaawwwnnnnnn!" Jale and Kazz say in unison.

The time is 9:00 on a Sunday. The twins are returning from the realm of the strange and surreal. They look at each other across their shared room. Smiling, they both get out of bed and put on some clothes. For Jale, he puts on the same outfit he always wears, a white shirt, blue jeans, black shoes, red frame glasses, and his gold/silver/ruby fox and sun amulet. Kazz on the other hand, adorns her person with a purple short-sleeve top, white jeans with a pink skirt, orange tennis shoes, and her bronze/platinum/sapphire wolf and moon talisman. Kazz turns to face her brother.

"Have a good dream bro? All I got was a blank canvas. You?" Kazz asks.

"Nah, nothing. Kinda weird though, we usually have tons of vivid dreams. And even though we both have eidetic memory, it appears we can't remember last night's dream. I wonder why." Jale replies.

"I don't have a clue, but we can't let that little detail get us down. We'll be hanging out with Bit and Wren today after all." Kazz explains in an upbeat tone.

Jale nods. And then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thornton (UN: crazedfoxmr.n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thornton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2004069-In-Your-Dreams/cid/1839846-The-Beginning-is-the-best-place-to-start