*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's the Professor!
  2. Nice Try
  3. Red and Black Binary
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061723-Its-the-Professor
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: It's Professor Montana!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

It's the Professor!

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: Akatsuki801

Tina quickly stuffs you into her pocket and stands up to see the redheaded Professor Montana. Tina lies, "Oh-uh... I just forgot my... purse in the room and came to get it."

"I don't see any purse?" Professor Montana shoots back at her.

"That's... well... I guess I must have left it in the computer lab instead, hehe.... I better be on my there, Professor!" Tina lies through her teeth and embarks down the hall towards the exit of the building with you still in her pocket.

Meanwhile, Montana is still by the door, "Hey, wait a minute... why would she be heading towards the exit if she left her purse on the other side of the building?" She shakes her head and says to herself, "Strangest woman I have ever met."

Tina heads over to the parking lot and makes sure no one is around. She pulls you out from her pocket, "Well, well, Scott. You better tell me how this happened. Does it have something to do with that gun thing?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061723-Its-the-Professor