*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The old Gods and the New
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1921441-The-old-Gods-and-the-New
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Community · #2027122
When you're ar the brink of war, what choices do you make? Which road do you take?
Chapter #1

The old Gods and the New

    by: Gaby ~ Finding my way back
"It is not true what they say. Winter may be coming, but there is a distinct smell of blood and fire in the air. Not everything is as it seems. I, the Keeper of the Realm, have been around for thousands of years and have seen the Kingdoms rise and fall many a time. This is different."

"The seven deadly sins - wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, gluttony - have been around since men stepped foot on this land. And yet, something new and evil sends an echo through the trees, rustling in the wind, expanding of its own will."

"Survival is what it is all about, but in the end the hunt and the need to climb the ladder in order to reach the Throne is what matters to these humans. The Gods, Old and New, can only watch and help guide these souls..."


You have the following choices:

1. Realm Keeper's Observations

2. The Road To The Throne

3. Into the Woods

4. I am the King

5. Lost

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gaby ~ Finding my way back (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Finding my way back has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1921441-The-old-Gods-and-the-New