*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A life changing decision
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/67478-A-life-changing-decision
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #203416
You're beautiful neighbor wants you SHRUNK
Chapter #1

A life changing decision

    by: InchTallSlave
You name is James. You're 18 years old, and you still like at home with your parents. You're fresh out of highschool, and are taking a bit of time off before college. YOu have a beautiful young girlfriend, but she has moved away for college, and you wont be seeing her for about a year. You're never at home, in fact, you usually dissappear for days at a time to go out with friends or go off God knows where. Down the street lives a 14 year old girl named Shyanne. You've known her for most of her life, and most of yours. She is very beautiful, and has grown from a young girl to a charming young lady. She was wavey, thick, ravyn hair down to her shoulders, beautiful dark eyes, and the perfect figure. She's almost a foot shorter than you, and is always saying that you're too tall, and you need to grow down. For the longest time you've had the bigest crush on her. There's one problem...She can be very annoying. There are times when she never leaves you alone, and never stops asking annoying questions. There are times when you're ok with it, but other times when you just want her to go away. Another problem is her big sister likes you, and you dont like her. She's ok, not a face that would stand out in the crowd.

Anyway, one day you're sitting at home, watching the Disney channel, waiting for your friends to come pick you up. (Your car no longer works after you crashed it) Suddenly there's a knock at the door. You get up and answer it, only to see that it's Shyanne. SHe's wearing her black, formhugging, navel revealing leather tube top, and her extremly short leather shorts. She always dressed in strange ways. Her feet were bare, and her toenails were painted with a dark purple. "What do you want?" you mumbled softly while turning your back to her to walk back into the house

"I wanna show you something" She called back, following you in. She dug into her black purse and pulled out a small, blue class container, containing a clear liquid. "Look!" she said excidedly.

You turned to face her and take the bottle from her hands, looking it over for a few seconds and shaking your head. "So?" YOu mumbled and handed it back to her "I've seen that bottle in your room a hundred times."

"But it's not the bottle, James! It's what's INSIDE it! It took me many weeks and a lot of money, but I was able to create a shrinking potion and I wanna shrink you! See, one sip and you shrink to half your size, two sips and you're the size of a doll, and so on. I wanna shrink you, James! Try some!"

You snatch the bottle from her and look it over, shaking your head. "First of all, shrinking is impossible. Secondly, why would I want you to shrink me? I'm affraid of what you might do to me! This is just silly" You set the bottle on the table and go to the fridge and get two sodas, and pour them over ice, handing her one of the glasses.

"It is real! It's not silly at all!" She takes the bottle from the table and opens it, setting down her glass. "Look, if you don't believew me then just drink it! If it's not real, then what do you have to fear?" She moved to pour the entire bottle in your soda. He look at it and blink softly as it makes your 7up a purple color.

"Fine, if it will shut you up" you whisper and smell it. The drink smells like grape soda now. You sigh and raise it to your lips, and drink....

You have the following choices:

1. A small sip

2. A few sips

3. Half of it

4. All of it

5. None, you changed your mind

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InchTallSlave (UN: tapllams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
InchTallSlave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/67478-A-life-changing-decision