*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start of an adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041143-What-you-want-the-most/cid/1975638-Start-of-an-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041143
A story I've put on Writing.com for a long time
Chapter #1

Start of an adventure

    by: Thedude404
Damon, a young pokemon trainer, had came to some acient ruins in the Johto region. He has heard he can find many rare pokemon there.

"I wonder what kind of pokemon I could find here that I couldn't find in Shino. Ohhh I'm so excited to be exploring a new region.

As he continues exploring the ruins. Damon comes upon the wall that contain the pokemon Unown. He looks at the wall and tries to understand it.

"Hmm I wonder what this means. If only I could only understand what this says. Maybe it will tell me where I can find a powerful pokemon"

He then touch the wall. Suddenly the wall starts to glow. Damon was blinded by the light. "W-what's happing? Where did this light come from?"

When the light faded. Damon was gone. Damon then finds himself in another dimension. "Where am I? What is this place?"

Suddenly the Unown appear. The leader then talks to him. "Greetings human. It has been a long time since we had a human visit us" said their leader.

"What is this place anyway?" Damon ask. "This is our home. Humans come and visit us and ask us to change them into any pokemon they want"

"You can do that?" said Damon "Yes we can. Would you like to be change into a pokemon as well. We have to warn you it will be permament. You won't go back being a human"

Damon then thinks about it. "Yes I'm sure about it" said Damon. "Very well human. What pokemon do you want to be change into?"

You have the following choices:

1. Normal pokemon

2. Anthro pokemon

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041143-What-you-want-the-most/cid/1975638-Start-of-an-adventure