*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042772-Becoming-Someone-Else/cid/1982012-So-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2042772
A spell that allows you to swap bodies only once. which of these 3 women will it be?
Chapter #1

So It Begins

    by: Emily12177
It was cloudy night outside, as you sat on your bed, braced against the wall with a pillow behind your back. You were sitting on your laptop trying to find spells online that would make you switch bodies with someone. You had always wanted to be someone else, and here was your chance. Your girlfriend that you were living with was at work. She was working late as a waitress at Pizza Hut. She wouldn't be home for a while. After finding a spell that looked like it might work, you read over the incantation a couple times to get the spelling down. As you then recite the spell you begin to feel dizzy. Waking up as......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Courtney

*Noteb*
2. Sarah

*Noteb*
3. Emily

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Emily12177 (UN: emilytowsley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emily12177 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042772-Becoming-Someone-Else/cid/1982012-So-It-Begins