*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Day 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2045074-Wedgie-High/cid/1992698-Day-1
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2045074
Whoever says being a Freshman would be fun obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
Chapter #1

Day 1

    by: 45Powerman
It's funny how much time passes, isn't it?

One day I’m studying crazily, trying to pass all my exams. The next I’m goofing off being lazy in the summer. And the next thing I know, months later, today's the day I'm starting High School.

-

Anyway, the instant the bus stopped, we all got off of our seats and out of the bus. Now, I'm a bit short for a freshman (okay, I’m actually what you’d call a munchkin), so I had to watch my step without stumbling. As students poured into the entrance of the school, I took a deep breath of my new environment. I was so excited! This was my chance to have a fresh start again and I checked in at the front desk, occupied by a stern looking older woman by the name of “Miss Hazelwood”.

Reaching into the pocket of my loose fit jeans (the waistband of my briefs actually peeked out a bit) , I pulled out my class schedule and unfolded it to look at the schedule.

Unfortunately, I wasn't looking where I was going, and accidentily bumped into someone with a slight stumble!

Realizing what I had done, I decided to apologize by looking up at—
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 45Powerman (UN: 45powerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
45Powerman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2045074-Wedgie-High/cid/1992698-Day-1