*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Little Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013233-A-Little-Problem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2050777
Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!
Chapter #1

A Little Problem

    by: Scapegoat
The day didn't feel unusual in the slightest for Damon. He was wearing the scruffy jeans and dirty T-shirt. His hair still stuck up at the back and settled untidily at the front. Nothing was different. And yet, everything was different. He was sat on his bed enjoying the the feeling of the sun on his face as it streamed through his window. It wasn't often he got time to relax and just soak in the world. It was hard to find peace in a house with four girls: his mother and three sisters.

"Kids!" He heard hollered from downstairs. "Breakfast is ready!" His mother's voice echoed throughout the house. She had a shrill tone when she wanted to, but even Damon had to admire she was beautiful. As he got downstairs, he saw her bustling around in the kitchen.

His mother, Tanya, had enormous 34F breasts, that bounced and swayed as she walked. Her blonde hair reached down to her cleavage. She always wore enough make up to improve her beauty, but not so much as to look ridiculous.
"Come on, Damon." She said, ruffling her hand through his hair. "Breakfast is on the table."

Damon smiled, and put a hand on her shoulder before sitting down at the table. Before him was a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice.
"Thanks, Mom." Damon said, before eagerly chugging at his orange juice until only dregs remained in the glass and much of it had spilt down his chin.

He gave a contended sigh before tucking into his pancakes and savouring the sweet, fluffy texture on his tongue. That is, until he started to feel dizzy.

The world was starting to swim and fuzz before Damon's eyes. Colours became whirlpools and twists of blurred vision that made Damon's stomach churn and his eyes water. He felt like he was falling, falling, falling. The ground rushed up beneath him and before he could stop himself, he blacked out.


*

As Damon came to, he felt a hundred times better. He felt like he'd been given a breathe of fresh air and a new lease of life. His stomach was no longer twisting like it was when he passed out. However, it did dropped when he finally looked at his surroundings and saw how much bother he was in.

He had shrunk.

Damon was still conscious, still breathing, hell he was even still in the same chair that he ate his breakfast at. However he was now about 4 inches tall, no taller than a mans thumb.
"You've got to be kidding me..." He said in disbelief as he looked around. His entire world has grown enormous. The very chair that he was stood upon was a 100m square, wooden platform beneath him. He saw that all his clothes had fallen off the chair and onto the floor, beneath the table. He was stark naked in his own kitchen.

"Oh, shit." He cursed as he saw someone approaching behind him...

You have the following choices:

1. His mother, Tanya (41)

2. His sister, Freya (19)

3. His sister, Sarah (16)

4. His sister, Daisy (14)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scapegoat (UN: scapegoat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scapegoat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013233-A-Little-Problem