*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Dusty Old Cinema
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2040756-The-Dusty-Old-Cinema
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2059135
Are they from space, rising from the dead, inside the house?
Chapter #1

The Dusty Old Cinema

    by: Giantess-Smother
You were dared by friends(well the closet things you had to "friends") at school to enter the towns abandoned Cinema, it was the towns oldest and most wore down building, naturally making it the "haunted" spot in towns where couples, fools, and brave kids went to prove themselves and have a little fun. You being single and not feeling the tiniest bit brave knew which you belonged in, treading past the pitch dark doors dust and spiders webs(no spiders yet) you're only company you did not feel like you were having any fun.

You're "friends" told you to prove that you treaded all the through and not just waited at the entrance for a hour you had to grab one of the old film reels, they said there should be some in the projector room. As you creaked through the pitched lobby minding you're own business, praying to everything to just let you do this one thing so you can go home you tried to not noticed the torn and burned posters, they were all distorted but even then you could not make out any familiar faces. This Cinema was small and old and only had one theater so finding the stairs to the projector room was not hard. Looking up expecting the worse you were oddly surprised, unlike the rest of the Cinema the stairs leading to and the room itself felt untouched by decay and age. Almost like new. Strange.

The projector was there shining like it was freshly delivered, and there were boxes all around you, it was odd you were in encased room but the number boxes seemed to keep changing. Wanting to leave sooner rather then later you grabbed one of them randomly and looked inside. There were four closed reels inside and looking at them, all the fear of this place, the urgency to leave, and the want to go back home. All of it vanished, now all you wanted all you needed was to play one of these reels, live one of these films. But which one?

There reels were as follows...
"The Plumper's are Inside the House!"- You live in a house where after a vacation all the female members of the family come back different, larger they start to wear different outfits and they give you weird looks and with no father to speak of and summer break just starting will you be able to get out of the house without you new large family getting their hands and other areas on you before you can get to the bottom of this mystery?

"Plumper of the Dead!"- You and a group of friends were dared to go to a graveyard at night after school, you all sneak into some crypt and found a old text one of you're friends not listening to you're warnings starts reading the text out-loud, lighting and thunder strike, then when you were all about to laugh it up and walk outside the dead in the crypt start to rise, though they all seem to be only woman and shapely and they are giving you and the others odd looks with their dead eyes.

"It Came From Planet Plump!"(1950s)- You were a young scientist who always loved the stars one night when you were out late gazing on one of you're favorite hills just after you're young wife convinced you to come back to tuck the kids in you see a strange fast moving object, letting curiosity getting the better of you, you had to follow it. You know what they say about curiosity.... What you find is out of a Sci-Fi book, an alien saucer crashed landed you had to get a better look but before you get the chance a hatch opens and one of the largest women with green skin exits the craft, is she alone or is she the first? What does she want with you?

"Dr.Jackie and Mrs.Plump!"- In High School you hated most of you're teachers save one, the small, cute, and meek Dr.Jackie at least that's what everyone calls the brilliant science teacher. But one night late in her lab an experiment goes wrong in every way and now when ever the cute Dr.Jackie gets excited or "wanting" of something ot better someone she becomes the exact opposite, the large, crude, strong, and rude Mrs.Plump who for one reason or another has her eyes set on you! Can Dr.Jackie make a cure or is Mrs.Plump calling the shots?

If none of these caught you're interest there were all the other boxes around you're feet....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess-Smother (UN: ranting-riot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2040756-The-Dusty-Old-Cinema