*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061794-Shrinking-Women-In-AnimeGames/cid/SWX78CTSC-The-First-Chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2061794
Shrink your favorite fictional girls down to a more manageable size!
Chapter #1

The First Chapter

    by: Otra Vida
I'm going to do this a little differently compared to my other interactives and start with a few popular individual series before I properly branch off into anime vs video game choices. I'll take my best guess as to what the kids love these days.

Also for long-running game series (like Zelda) or anime with multiple incarnations and spin-offs (like Dragon Ball) the choices for each title will be listed off under each franchise choice before the choices for girls. I don't like the extra choice clutter but I'm afraid it's the best solution that avoids too much mess. Otherwise if there's a title where a list of girls will suffice then that will be how it's organized.

Best part of this interactive is that unlike real life you don't need to spend several hundred dollars to possess an inches-tall girl. One month's rent for a Velvet Crowe figure is too rich for my blood.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One Piece

*Noteb*
2. Legend of Zelda

*Noteb*
3. Genshin Impact

*Noteb*
4. Browse more anime choices

*Noteb*
5. Browse more video game choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Otra Vida (UN: tfnarcissist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Otra Vida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061794-Shrinking-Women-In-AnimeGames/cid/SWX78CTSC-The-First-Chapter