*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What setting?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067129-Sci-Fi-Stripping/cid/2068963-What-setting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2067129
Close Encounters, Naughty Robotics, and other sorts of embarrassing, futuristic fun.
Chapter #1

What setting?

    by: Teraton
Choose the setting of the story you'd like:

Future Earth: Enjoy Earth of 20XX, where technology is advanced to suit everyone's needs! Of course, even the best technology can malfunction, and even the most benevolent invention can be used for less-than-wholesome needs.

Outer Space: Off in the Final Frontier, people still need to worry about showing off their heavenly bodies. In this sort of setting, humanity could still be searching for signs of life while trying to keep their own bodies concealed, or dealing with all sorts of embarrassing extraterrestrial encounters.

Modern Day: Not too different from our current reality, in the not-too-distant future, most of what you'd see in the other settings is still considered impossible. So, when our characters get mixed up with alien abductions, invisibility potions, or some other fresh breakthrough in science, people will be stupefied just as much as they'll be stripped.

Virtual Reality: With the push of a button, the world can be altered in an instant. It can be anything from an identical copy of an ideal reality, or function more similarly to a video game, but certain people find a way to crack the code, they end up abusing it for their own perverted fun.

Other: Any other sort of sci-fi setting people can think of that I wasn't able to imagine to put in this initial post!

You have the following choices:

1. Future Earth

2. Outer Space

3. Modern Day

4. Virtual Reality

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Teraton (UN: teraton_arm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067129-Sci-Fi-Stripping/cid/2068963-What-setting