*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Portals Appear
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2074522-Attack-of-the-Giant-Animals/cid/2102448-The-Portals-Appear
by Fenrir
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2074522
Portals bring forth giant animals to the world.
Chapter #1

The Portals Appear

    by: Fenrir
On both planets almost everything was normal for the inhabitants. Well except for one planet, strange portals appeared everywhere. Curious inhabitants approached these portals and a few even entered the portals. With a loud whoosh the inhabitants found themselves moving at high speed to a distant planet. On the distant planet whose day until then had been normal portals began to appear. Bizarrely the portals opened and exited in similar areas (desert to desert, jungle to jungle etc.) Much to the terror of the inhabitants on the exiting side was the giant animals coming out of the portals. To the 'giants' they were confused at their now shrunken surroundings.

So the fun begins and where in the 'small' world are we?

You have the following choices:

1. A City

2. A Field

3. A Forest

4. A Savannah

5. More Locations

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2074522-Attack-of-the-Giant-Animals/cid/2102448-The-Portals-Appear