*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077706-Shrunk-at-a-friends-house/cid/2115541-In-the-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2077706
You are shrunk at a friends house and everyone is completely unaware.
Chapter #1

In the beginning!

    by: Winston14351
It was a late summer evening in the middle of July. You were hanging out with your closest friend Claire Johnson she is very beautiful and you secretly have a crush on her. You two were watching world war z together because you both loved the movie and because there was nothing better on. Claire gets up from the couch and asks if you want something to drink you ask her if you could have a glass of water and she says no problem I'll be back in a flash. Then all of a sudden you start to feel strange you notice everything around you was getting bigger but you then realized that you were getting smaller. You had shrunk to the size of an ant and we're freaking out! You then hear thump,Thump,THUMP, it was Claire returning from the kitchen with your water she looks puzzled as she can't find you anywhere she then realizes that you might have gone to the bathroom and waits for you there in the living room on the couch. You then think to yourself how am I going to get her attention .

You have the following choices:

1. Pound on her feet

*Noteb*
2. Climb up to her

3. Yell for her to notice you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Winston14351 (UN: zombies14351 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Winston14351 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077706-Shrunk-at-a-friends-house/cid/2115541-In-the-beginning