*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082104-Chitanda-Eru-in-the-Corrupted-City/cid/3155745-Sleazy-talent-scout-looking-for-models
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2082104
Chitanda-san is an innocent fifteen-year-old highschooler living in a dark, cruel city.
This choice: Sleazy talent scout looking for ‘models’?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sleazy talent scout looking for ‘models’?

    by: Zero
Chitanda-san entered three-floor building, finding that there were lights on within the main entrance. She stepped into a small lobby where a man in his fifties sat behind a counter as he posed as a receptionist.

The man had combed grey hair, a trimmed beard, and wore circular framed glasses. He slouched back with, holding what appeared to be a large open black binder in his hands. As soon as his green eyes lifted towards the girl who just stepped in, he looked stunned for a moment before quickly speaking in a charismatic tone, “Welcome, are you hear to sign up?”

The girl in her high-school uniform immediately looked perplexed, “Eh? Sign up?”

“Yes, to be one of our models? You would absolutely fit right in.”

“Oh…,” she timidly smiled but appeared to be at a loss for words.

The man pulled out a sheet of paper and slid it across the desk, “Here, at least hear me out. You’ll be guaranteed to have work with a very generous salary. We’re Kamiyama Modeling Agency and have been quite successful for the past ten years. I can tell at a glance that your stunning beauty would be wildly well received.”

“Um…,” she meekly raised her hand, “Sorry, I’m not looking to become a model.”

“What?” The man gaped his mouth. “That’s a shame. What a waste.” He squinted as he looked closer at the girl. “Judging by your uniform, you’re from Kamiyama High School, yes?”

“Yes!” She replied.

“Then, are you at least interested in some school portraits? We have wardrobes of outfits for you to try on as well for you to commemorate your youth.”

She thought about it for a moment. That didn’t sound too bad. Getting photos of herself taken trying out different outfits did pique her interest.

Noticing that she didn’t outright reject the idea, the men then offered a pen, “If you want, all you have to do is sign your name here as well as the date.” He pointed towards the signature section towards the end of the page.

The black-haired youth walked up towards the desk and gazed at the sheet of paper with several sections and paragraphs with small fine print in black ink.

Does she sign it?


You have the following choices:

1. She signs it.

*Noteb*
2. She doesn't sign it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082104-Chitanda-Eru-in-the-Corrupted-City/cid/3155745-Sleazy-talent-scout-looking-for-models