*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother's Brood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083203-Mothers-Wishes/cid/2142533-Mothers-Brood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2083203
Mother always gets her way
Chapter #1

Mother's Brood

    by: The architect
Katherine watched with a sigh as her son Harry settled into the couch, once again preparing to watch TV or some movie she was sure. Her husband David came around the comer by the stairs and spied Harry lounging and made a move to join him. That was the limit to Katherine's patience she stormed into the den from her observation position in the kitchen fuming. Both men spied her approach and matched the angry expression on her face to memories of stern lectures; each individually loathed what was now expected to come. As Katherine opened her mouth to deliver the opening line of the tirade the rear door slid open and slammed against the frame and the haughty 18 year old beauty Ashley strode into the house a look of distaste on her face. Katherine's anger flared ever hotter as she saw her daughter in one of the skimpiest bikini's she had ever seen. Coming in from tanning on the pool deck behind the house Ashley had hoped to slip inside and avoid her mother, and for that matter the rest of her family.
Katherine launched into her rant that had been for a moment pent up making it all the worse when it finally released. She raged against her daughter for dishonoring the family by dressing like a "whore" and "strutting about with her good on display" David seeing a potential avenue for escape joined into the condemnation feeling far less concerned about his daughter's activities than he showed. This did nothing to avail Katherine's rage for him; she turned on him with the same if not greater force as she had on her daughter. Katherine railed against David for not helping her with housework and other domestic issues. Finally Katherine turned her fury on Harry who had made a vain attempt to slink away while the attention of his mother was focused on others. Katherine railed on him the hardest condemning his laziness and lackluster career progress (he was unemployed and freeloading). With her rage reaching its penultimate Katherine spoke aloud in a voice filled with some combination of anger, despair, and longing, "Oh I wish you would just change".

Who or what Changes

Katherine: http://i0.wp.com/therighthairstyles.com/...
Ashley: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...
David: http://www.surgicalproductsmag.com/sites...
Harry: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/Sb...

You have the following choices:

1. Harry

2. Ashley

*Noteb*
3. David

4. Katherine

5. Some Combination thereof

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The architect (UN: a.seymore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The architect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083203-Mothers-Wishes/cid/2142533-Mothers-Brood