*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Every story as a beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-Kates-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2176244-Every-story-as-a-beginning
by E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2089427
About a 14-year-old who always finds herself ticklish situation.
Chapter #1

Every story as a beginning

    by: E
Somewhere in the Midwest of the United States, a small community was growing into a small town named Glendale. A town that did not have very much to offer, jobs were okay and education was doing well also. It was a very small tight community, where everyone got along and crime was low. On one side of town there was nothing but woods and plants. On the other side there were train tracks, which are nothing special. There really wasn't anything wrong with the community. This town had everything, from a store to a movie theater. The only thing that made this town any different was that there was no big city for miles. Meaning that around this town was the woods and train tracks.

Now the begin the story

The sun was just beginning to rise in Glendale. The sun was aim right into the 14 year old room. The 14 year old happens to be Kate. She was just sleeping away with no alarm on, because it was the weekend. Kate started to stir and wake up, but something other then the sun was waking her up. It turns out to be her dog that was jumping up and down on the bed. “uhhhhhh Fred get off of me”Kate said putting her head into the pillow. When she tried to go back to sleep Fred her Dog poked his paw into her side, causing her to jump. “hahhaahha fred, Ok OK im up” Kate said getting up from her sleep. Kate got up and stretch and just as she is about to look outside. She gets jumped from behind.

"What the" Kate says falling to the ground. It turnout to be her sister Kelly who is 12 years old. "Kelly get off" , as Kelly had pinned Kate to the ground. " Kelly stop it, get off me" Kate trying to get free. "I got you now big sis, time for your punishment" Kelly said a smiling grin on her face.

Kate was pinned and her arms were trapped under Kelly's thighs. Kate try and try to wiggle to get free but it was no use. With all the wiggling and moving Kate accidentally pushed her pajama tank top up exposing part of her midriff and her navel. " you know what big sis, I always wondering why you wear crop tops and tank tops to expose her belly, but I Guess I figure it out" "nooooooooo Kelly you can't" "I can't what", as Kelly showing started to wave her fingers behind her back. "NOOOOOOOOOOOMPPHHHHHH" Kate said as Kelly put her right hand over her Kate's mouth. "now I know big sister doesn't want to wake mommy and daddy, now does she" Kelly said tickling Kate side and running circles around her belly and her Navel. "HAHAHAMPHHHHAOHA" is all Kate manged to get out as the tickling continued.

Kelly continued the tickle torture on Kate ticklish belly and Navel. Kate was drawing circles with her finger and drilling it into Kate's navel. "That's Kate laugh for me" Kelly said she was wiggle fingers like a feather on her sister's poor belly. the punishment lasted for a good 20 minutes until Kate was red in the face.

"MPHI GIVE UP" Kate said red in face. Kelly stopped the tickle torture to let her sister have a rest. "OK I think you have had enough of a punishment today" as Kelly gave one last tickle to she exposed side. Kelly got off Kate, and Kate just lay there as Kelly walk out of the room. Kate got up to stretch and to look out side to see what ______time of year it was.

What time of year.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E (UN: rotc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-Kates-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2176244-Every-story-as-a-beginning