*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092365-Youre-tiny-Theyre-unaware/cid/2191209-Where-are-you
by Jayguy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2092365
You've been shrunken and placed in the house of fictional characters.
Chapter #1

Where are you?

    by: Jayguy
What an amazing day you just had. You came back from watching your favorite movie, playing your favorite video game, and finally seeing the new episode of your favorite TV show.
And now you're going to hop into bed after a long day.

You push open the door to your bedroom and take a flying leap into your beloved bed. You don't bother to take off any of your clothes because when you're taking a trip from the Sleepytime junction all the way to Dreamland, you don't need clothes.
A haze fills your mind and your eyes begin to close. Little did you know, when they opened again, you would be in a completely different place.

As you slept, all of your best memories flew through your head. You notice that they are all memories of your favorite...

You have the following choices:

1. Cartoon

2. Movie

3. Video game

4. Comic book

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jayguy (UN: jayguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jayguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092365-Youre-tiny-Theyre-unaware/cid/2191209-Where-are-you