*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The PDS' newest member
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093589-Predatory-Dating-Service/cid/2196665-The-PDS-newest-member
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2093589
A dating site that caters to a very interesting clientele catches your eye.
Chapter #1

The PDS' newest member

    by: Reddmon
Welcome to the Predatory Dating Service!

         We're so glad you decided to accept our invitation, new user! All that's left to do is click on the registration link below, and you'll be able to interact and pair up with amazing men and women1 from all around the known universe!




You cautiously hover over the link before opening it. A new tab on your browser pops open, taking you straight to your account. The site proudly exclaims "WELCOME NEW USER" in colorful font above a surprisingly small form to fill out. It just seems to want your gender and what genders you're looking for. How odd.

Footnotes
1  Definition of "men and women" may vary.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reddmon (UN: snorlaxkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reddmon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093589-Predatory-Dating-Service/cid/2196665-The-PDS-newest-member