*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Devious Deal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/2207905-Devious-Deal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2095945
A devious deal with devilish spirits decreasing your size. May reward GP for good adds!
Chapter #1

Devious Deal

    by: lolboy
Blake walked down the steps into the secret basement. He switched off the lights and lit candles, illuminating the dark room. He carried a box down into the dark depths and set them on the floor. He arranged them in the way the book had taught him. "Rosemary ash, silken sash. Tooth of man with a devious plan. Silver sage and a torn page! With these items that are here, bring me spirits from far and near!" The candles went out ... and a dark fog filled the room. Then from the center of the arrangement, an aqua type glow shined. The light grew faintly as three disembodied spirits rose; one short and round, another tall and slim, and the final one, seeming like a normal human being. The short one spoke first:

"You again?! Come on kid whaddaya want?!"

"Hush Esmerelda! We were summoned so we must provide counsel!" Spoke the tall one "But I do wonder why this one has summoned us... again... I mean.. seriously, where do you get the stuff to summon us?"

"Old baby teeth from my sister and I. Nothing special." Blake explained. The slender one simply huffed and rolled her eyes. The modest one looked on at Blake.

“I assume this is about Aria, is it not?" Blake always like this one, mainly because she was nice and helpful while the other two bickered. He nodded and she sighed. "Blake..,you must really learn to speak to her on your own. You cannot rely on the spirits for -“

"So what do you want kid? I was in the middle of watching my favorite show" Blake taken aback by that and responded:

"You... watch tv?"

"Of course honey, all the time. At my old house, this couple moved in and they fixed up the place. They got this box and play interactive movies or just let them play out. I think its called a 'piss four' " Blake acknowledged what the spirit was saying and chuckled softly.

"Its um... actually call P.S. Four. It stands for Play Station." The short one rolled her eyes

"Chill, I think I know what I’m talking about. Hush. So do you need our service or what?"

"Well yeah…I wanted to impress Aria." The modest one spoke once again

"As I was telling you Blake you don't have to-"

"You'll need to be better." The tall one spoke. "More tougher, more resistant to pain and strong to lift your two times!" The tall one snarked.

"If that's what she wants then yes" The modest one growled.

"Blake, are you even listening to me? You have to speak to Aria yourself."

"I will.... I just need to be stronger before I can" The modest one sighed then growled.

"Fine, if you refuse to listen to reason have it your way. I will grant you the strength you seek, but it will come at a cost."

"Anything! So long as it gets me close to Aria, I'll take it." The modest one raised her spiritual brow.

"Is that truly what you want?" Blake nodded. The two spirits laughed silently. The modest one's glow no longer was blue.. instead, it had turned a pinkish red... deepening to become more maroon. She chanted what Blake could only assume was the language of the mages... He felt himself rising up. Thoughts finally filled his mind of being close to Aria, her falling in love with him at first sight. He smiled and closed his eyes.

"- with these words said and the path sworn. An ant he becomes, a man no more." Blake's eyes shoot open as he hears this.

"What? I said make me stronger not smaller!" The modest one sighed

"You agreed to the deal my friend. Now... where was I? Oh yes. Let him have the strength of 100 men, the speed of a horse and bones of steel. For it is love that will make this curse unveil. Let him find his lover true for if he doesn't, it'll be his doom...." Blake wanted to protest against that last part, ask them questions, but it was too late. their glow was becoming brighter and brighter until he had to close his eyes. He felt a surge jolt through his body and he felt himself collapse onto the cold hard floor. The surge... had knocked Blake unconscious.

It was some time before Blake woke up. Steadily he rubbed his head. Blake was sure he was seeing things. Everything was at least 20x bigger. Side effect of the spell... or .. curse? He rubbed his head some more before he heard a bell ringing far above him. He winced at the sound. Always loud... just.. like the one at school. Blake blinked to try and clear his eyes. His vision returned to him... and it confirmed what he had feared. The spirits had indeed shrunk him. He was no more than an inch or two in height! Blake started to panic, nervous. What would happen to him? Would he be crushed? Would he find Aria? How would he eat? Where would he sleep?! All these questions raced through his head until…he saw her...

You have the following choices:

1. Aria

2. Indigo

3. Ruby

4. Jade

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolboy (UN: lolboy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperKirby2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/2207905-Devious-Deal