*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/2216603-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2097894
A successor to "The Healer". You can heal any wound no matter how life threataning
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: SandersKlaus
"Ouch ouch ouuuch!"

Alyssa, your girlfriend of two years now, was bouncing up and down in pain with her finger in her mouth. You two had taken the day to visit your local flea market and in her excitement to see and touch all the little knick-knacks for sale had managed to cut her finger on the sharp edge of a broken teapot. Who's trying to sell a broken teapot anyways?

Alyssa kept whining in pain as she took her finger out of her mouth. "Owww sweetie I cut myself!" She said. It probably wasn't as bad as she was making it out to be. "Alyssa I doubt it's as bad-" You start to say before Alyssa brings up her bleeding finger.

"YEESH!" You exclaim! Seems she cut herself deeper than you thought. A good portion of the skin on the tip of her index finger was hanging loose with copious amounts of blood leaking from her wound. "Q-quick get something to cover it up!" She whimpers, burying her finger in her light blue skirt, anything to keep it from bleeding anymore.

"Hang on hang on!" You grab Alyssa's hand and put your fingers around her wound. "You've got make sure that little bit of skin gets..." Then the strangest hing happened. As you run your finger across your girlfriend's wound it began to glow. Faintly, but enough for you and Alyssa to notice. You both stare in awe and amazement as, just like magic, the bit of skin dangling from Alyssa's gashed index finger began to fold itself in to place. Slowly the cut began to heal as if her skin was stitching itself back together. In a split second the wound had completely healed itself.

You and Alyssa stand there, awestruck. "Did you... did that just happen? It's like... like it was never there! It doesn't even hurt anymore!" Alyssa said, being the first to snap out of it. Indeed she was. Except for the drying blood on her hand and skirt all evidence that she ever cut herself was gone.

"Yeah... Did I do that? How did I do that?" You ask as if either you or Alyssa would have any answers. "I don't know but, oh drat." Alyssa patted the light blue t-shirt she was wearing to match her skirt, smearing even more of her clothing with blood. "I'm still covered in all this blood. Look sweetie I've gotta go back home and change before anyone starts freaking." She takes a moment to give you a kiss on the cheek. "I don't know how you did it but you must have some kind of magic power! We can talk later but..." She looked around at the people passing by giving the two of you strange looks. "All these people are staring at us!" She ran off, waving to you as she makes her way to the exit.

"Right. I'll, errrr, see you later then I guess." You say, left alone with your thoughts to make your way back home. You too make your way to the exit and within a few minutes you're approaching your house.

So, you don't know how or why you have healing powers. You don't know how long you've had them and why they're only showing up now but your eager to test them out again. You can heal cuts so far, but what else can you heal?

First, you must decide who you will test your powers on.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SandersKlaus (UN: sandersklaus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandersKlaus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/2216603-The-Beginning