*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. They came without warning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102276-Futanarchy---The-Androgynous-Apocalypse/cid/2240492-They-came-without-warning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vlard
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2102276
A narrative of the most disturbing, terrifying, and sexiest viral outbreak to face mankind
Chapter #1

They came without warning...

    by: Vlard
On Thursday, the 23rd of May, someone worried about how he would get into his house after realizing he left his keys on the dining room table. Someone else feared they wouldn't pass their school exam, another worried that she may have put too much sugar in his morning espresso, and a fourth person wondered if a particular girl like liked them.

It's likely that for one brief second, someone might have thought the world was going to end that day. Though they probably thought it would be from Global Warming, a bleak political climate, human error, or even zombies. Everyone likes to think about zombies.

But ultimately, nobody could've known what was going to happen on the 23rd of March. Known that life in the small town of Little Brook, the quiet little existence that the population had long taken for granted, would be torn from its roots, and ground by teeth made of fear and madness. Known about the plague that would turn citizen against citizen in the most bizarre and perverse way imaginable.

Keep that in mind as you read the tragic story of:

Little Brook High: On this day, the most prominent high school in town has become a hotbed of conflicting emotions. Some are excited to see the big basketball game between the Little Brook Hunters and the Sunville Sentinels, while other students - and even some teachers - dreading an entire day of final exams. Students and teachers alike, weary from a sleepless night of studying and grading, have resorted to drinking coffee to get them through the day...garnished with dairy creamer


Papyrus Solutions.: An office building for an ironically-named computer software company. Outside of the popularity and quality of their products, it's just an average office. Working there isn't too bad, but employees often find themselves watching the clock, counting down to the second they can go home. Fortunately for them, someone's having a birthday, and that means there's going to be an office party. Even though "party" just means that everyone is going to groan "happy birthday" until they're allowed to take food back to their offices and cubicles, that doesn't mean it's not appreciated. After all, who could hate free cake and ice cream?


Little Brook Mall: If you've got nothing to do, have we got something for you! That's the motto of Little Brook Mall, usually accompanied with a charming little jingle. Like the slogan implies, the mall is a popular hang-out destination for much of the town's youth; particularly the ones ditching school. It's also where most of the town shops for designer clothes, electronics, furniture and various other amenities. Then after a long day of shopping, guests can sit down and treat themselves a movie, ride the massive indoor roller-coaster, or dig into a wonderful meal provided by over a dozen restaurants, vendors, and the food court; all featuring produce supplied my Little Brook's own local farms. Just one of many innovative ways Little Brook Mall is giving back to the community.

Greenlake Village: A beautifully quiet lakeside community on the outskirts of Little Brook. A fine place to raise families, live with delightful neighbors and get far away from the noise and nonsense of the city. Although, not too far away to make the work commute to and from Little Brook unfeasible. It's also conveniently located near Greenlake Acres, where residents can buy produce straight from the source.

Unfortunately, the outbreak wasn't confined to only these four location. There are plenty more places where it occurred...

You have the following choices:

1. Little Brook High

*Noteb*
2. Papyrus Solutions

*Noteb*
3. Little Brook Mall

4. Greenlake Village

*Noteb*
5. The infection spreads elsewhere...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vlard (UN: vlard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vlard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102276-Futanarchy---The-Androgynous-Apocalypse/cid/2240492-They-came-without-warning