*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2250556-The-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
First, Let's start off with what kind of set up were dealing with here:

1. The Real World makes a terrible RPG!
A young teenager wakes up one day and discovers that his life now operates under the rules of an RPG, things don't go well. Gaining levels in certain skills or job classes or using certain items may end up transforming him into something he would rather not be.

2. Every Hero-Fodder has his Day
You are the weakest grunt in the evil Demon lord's army, trying to find a way to survive even if it means messing with destiny. Every time he or any of the heroes die the world resets, but he remembers. The heroes need Exp and will try to kill him on sight. He must find a way to defeat the heroes without killing them or else he's stuck.

3. The Ultimate Power!
A group of adventurers are trying min max their stats and end up doing some strange things to get stronger.

4. Persuasion Battle
Whenever you have a conversation with someone, it turns into turn-based battle with debates. Doing Terrible can result in you doing things you would rather not. No realizes the battles take place but you, so be careful.

More Options!

You have the following choices:

1. The Real World makes a terrible RPG!

2. Every Hero-Fodder has his Day

3. The Ultimate Power!

4. Persuasion Battle

5. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2250556-The-Beginning