*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Destiny...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110264-Undertale-Overgrown/cid/2269983-Choose-Your-Destiny
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2110264
Certain characters from the game Undertail are getting large in various ways.
Chapter #1

Choose Your Destiny...

    by: Drakin
First choice will be timelines and possibilities. Some may be related to the game, some may not.

1. - Before the Game. In this timeline events happen before any events of the game took place. That means going so far back the royal family is still together, Asriel is fine and living with his parents together in the royal palace. Neither the fallen child nor Frisk has arrived at this time so things here change if the events of the game happened at all.

2. - During the Game. These events take place any time after Asriel has been lost and Toriel and Asgore have separated. Things can happen any time between then and the end of the game. That does not mean it has to follow the events of the game, just that it happens somewhere in the time frame of the game.

3. - After the Game. Monsters are now living on the surface thanks to saving them at the good ending of the game. The races co-mingle and everyone is helping to start anew. Asriel might even be saved thanks to the endless Determination of Frisk.

4. - Alternate universe. In this reality Asriel never lost his soul. He grew up to be a strong and handsome young prince of the Underground. A land where monsters choose to live but can visit the surface any time.

5. - Something else. Have a different idea for an alternate timeline? Start it here.

You have the following choices:

1. Before the Game

2. During the Game

3. After the Game

4. Alternate Universe

5. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakin (UN: drakin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110264-Undertale-Overgrown/cid/2269983-Choose-Your-Destiny