*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the lamp!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2119120-The-Expansion-Lamp/cid/2314302-Welcome-to-the-lamp
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2119120
An expansion interactive about girls using a genie to grow huge!
Chapter #1

Welcome to the lamp!

    by: Yodiddly
“Hello! My name is Chelsea and I am a genie. Welcome to my lamp! As you can see it is quite luxurious and contains all the amenities a lady like myself could want. If it didn't I could just create what I needed anyway, I am a nearly all-powerful genie after all.”

“I suppose you’re wondering why I've brought you here? Well it really is quite simple, you see, I have this fetish… Oh, don't look at me that way it's nothing weird! Well, nothing that weird. Listen, I just really like big, growing women ok? And I especially like taking small, skinny women, or any women really, and expanding them to absurdly huge sizes! How huge you ask? Let's say universal for starters. Too big for you? No such thing I say!”

“How will they get that big? Will it be fast or slow? Who will be the ones growing? All excellent questions! Now we’ve reached the part where you come in! As you can probably tell it gets a bit lonely in here, especially since my lamp hasn't been found in over a thousand years. I need you to help me find the cuties out there with the potential for expansion! What happens if you find a girl that wants to wish for something other than expansion you ask? I'll take care of it! Trust me, by the time I'm done with her she'll be begging for growth! I can be very persuasive when I want to be. Now let's get out there and find us some hotties with a lust for growth!”

"I've gathered some information on multiple potential targets, take a look and decide who seems the most promising!"

Who should we expand first…?

(Also don't forget that Chelsea can join the fun and expand along with the characters!)

You have the following choices:

1. Original Characters

2. Porn stars

3. More Original Characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yodiddly (UN: yodiddly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yodiddly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2119120-The-Expansion-Lamp/cid/2314302-Welcome-to-the-lamp