*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur/cid/2317380-The-Story-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2121202
17 year old Will is about to have the Biggest Adventure of his Life!
Chapter #1

The Story Begins

    by: Kane01
William, or Will as his friends called him looked out his bedroom window . Something had woken him up. A strange sound and a flash like lightning. What time was it anyway? He picked up his digital clock.

2:00AM. He looked back out his window. It wasn't raining out, in fact there wasn't a cloud in the sky as far as he could tell, so it wasn't thunder that had woke him up. He didn't see any planes flying overhead which would explain the rumble but not the flash of lighted. Ever since his neighbor Ash had disappeared things had gotten pretty weird around town. Some people speculated the weirdness always seemed to occur every thirty years or so like in that Stephen King Novel. What was it called? He was too tired to think.
He looked out the window and shook his head. If nothing happened within the next ten seconds he was going back to be--

FLASH!!!!!

Suddenly Will was blown outward from his bedroom along with the window a part of the wall. As he tumbled and Spun he managed to grab hold of a branch from the tree growing in front of the house. The action had given him just enough time to see the swirling vortex of energy that was trying to suck him up before there was a loud snap and the tree limb he was holding broke off.

He wasn't entirely sure what happened next. He'd never been sucked into a tornado, but he imagined it must be like what he was experiencing at that moment. He tumbled head over heels through flashes of greens and blues for what seemed like forever. The next think he knew he was:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur/cid/2317380-The-Story-Begins