*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127120-College-corruption/cid/2347180-Class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2127120
You teach a class of 18 year old students, but one day everything takes a naughty turn.
Chapter #1

Class

    by: IncStories
"Sir?" Casey's voice cut through my daydreaming. I looked up from my seat at the front of the classroom to see her hand up. I pushed myself up from my seat, the cheap thing rolling back on its wheels and tapping into the side of my desk. I smiled at her as I neared, crouching down to take her question quietly.

"What's up, Casey?" I asked, keeping my voice low to avoid disturbing the rest of the class.

"Sir, I'm confused how many historians we should be analysing here," she replied, pointing to the practice exam question on the page before her. I leaned in, guiding her through the structure of how to tackle the question. As I breathed in, I caught a brief whiff of her perfume. It was deep and flowery and I frowned as it caught me off guard. It was something I'd normally associate with a young woman going on a night out, rather than an eighteen year old girl in her final year of college. I pushed the thought from my mind, making sure she understood the question before pushing myself back up and taking a tour of the classroom.

As I finally settled back into the cheap rolling piece of crap that the facilities team assured me was a chair, I took stock of the class in front of me. The twenty six students were dutifully focused on their papers, the scratching of pens on paper providing a soothing serenade to the lesson. Twenty six students, of which only three were boys. I had scattered the gentlemen across my seating plan, hoping to use them as buffers for some of the chattier ladies, although in the end it was unnecessary. Despite the occasional banter, they were a good bunch.

As a young, twenty six year old teacher, there were some perks to teaching twenty three eighteen-year-old girls. I'd like to think I wasn't bad looking and I did enough running and boxing to keep in good shape. Occasional comments from some of the girls had led me to be suspicious that there was some attraction there, however if it helped them engage with my lessons and do well in their exams then I wasn't too worried. I just knew I had to keep it professional at all times.

But the damn uniforms!

I wasn't really sure what had motivated the school to decide that college students should wear school uniforms. Whilst the boys typically just looked like a scruffy mess, the girls had taken a bit more ownership of their appearances. Shirts were often tailored and tight, a liberal translation of make up regulations had shaded faces in a range of attractive styles, whilst skirts were often lifted just a little too high to be entirely appropriate. I'd always taken my responsibility to my students seriously, however it was sometimes impossible to avoid a fleeting realisation that a coloured bra was visible underneath a thin shirt, or to avoid catching a brief glance of white between spread legs in my peripheral vision.

And now the whiff of adult perfume had split another crack in my management of my own thoughts. As the vision of Casey began to emerge in my mind, grounded in the beginnings of an inappropriate fantasy, I pushed the thoughts away and instead focused on marking the papers of some of my younger year groups. They were a low ability set and quickly my wondering mind settled on the frustration of their answers, broken by the occasional joy of a student exceeding my expectations.

"Sir?" Another voice called in a mid whisper-shout that did little to actually make it quiet. I looked up, this time seeing Tina with her hand up. As my eyes caught hers, I immediately locked my gaze fearfully into place. In the blurry scope of my peripheral vision, I could see a shock of pink between her legs as they spread casually beneath her desk. Don't look, don't look, I willed myself as I smiled at her. Imagine what she'd think if she saw me look down there!

I stood up, blocking the tempting pull of her panties beneath the blank, dreary brown of the desk. Tina sat towards the back of the class and I hurriedly walked closer towards her as her gaze returned towards her essay paper.

You have the following choices:

1. Help Tina

2. Someone spots you have a hard on

*Noteb*
3. Interupted by another student

*Noteb*
4. You are pranked by students

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IncStories (UN: blackluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127120-College-corruption/cid/2347180-Class