*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gettin up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138010-Give-it-back/cid/2402767-Gettin-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2138010
Guy is transformed against his will.
Chapter #1

Gettin up

    by: DroppingVows

*BEEP* !! *BEEP* !! *BEEP* !! *BEEP*

**Ughhhhh! I hate mornings** I think to myself. **Why is this stupid alarm even on anyways? Not like I'm doing shit today**

"Babe!!" I yell out to see if my girlfriend is still home...which she isn't... **Probably out buying more clothes with whats left of my money...I love that woman, but she really needs to scale back** I think to myself.

I jump out of bed and let the cool breeze greet my balls. "Morning gentlemen. Time to rise 'n shine. I see one of you three got the memo" I chuckle to myself. **you funny mother fucker**

I don't usually sleep naked, but with my only options being jeans, still damp joggers from the gym or, get this, YOGA PANTS offered up by my girlfriend, I chose to just shower and sleep with the boys wild'n out. Plus it made it that much easier for sex...so...theres that too.

I go through the usual routine. Stretch, yawn, scratch balls, scratch ass, proceed to bathroom. When I get into the bathroom I notice there's only one toothbrush in the toothbrush holder....and its hers.... **What the fuck? Where's my toothbrush?** I think to myself.

I've got nasty morning breath, but I've also got this issue with using other peoples toothbrushes....

I decide to:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DroppingVows (UN: mmalone41 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DroppingVows has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138010-Give-it-back/cid/2402767-Gettin-up