*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2937336-Interesting-Night-with-Padm
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Something happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Interesting Night with Padmé

    by: Gfan735
As you wait on the bed, you find yourself reflecting on the day's events. Not only are you tiny and in the Star Wars movies, but you got to meet Padmé AND find out that she's down to indulge your interests. All in all, up there for one of the best days ever.

Hearing Padmé enter the room again, you look to her and immediately go stock still.

There, in the doorway, stands Padmé Amidala in nothing but a bra and panties. Scratch your previous statement, this is most definitely the best day of your life.

Noticing you're gobsmacked expression, Padmé quirks a brow and smirks at you.

"Speechless?" she inquires, only receiving a nod in response from you.

Chuckling, she lays down on the bed on her side and gets settled in. Softly, one of her hands cups you from behind and brings you close. Turning the lights off, she presses you up against her chest. Smothered between her breasts, you are very glad that the lights are off as you have the deepest blush you've ever had.

"Goodnight," she says before falling asleep. Lulled by her breathing and the sound of her heartbeat, you quickly fall asleep yourself.

Now, if this were any other day, that would be it. However, given that the Force seems to personally enjoy putting you in weird situations, you find yourself waking up in the middle of the night.

As you slowly regain consciousness, you can hear Padmé mumbling something in her sleep. As it becomes more audible, you're able to tell that she's saying........your name?

Your confusion only increases as Padmés hand that's cupping you slowly begins dragging you away from your cozy bed in her chest. Luckily, the moonlight and the city lights illuminate the room enough so that you're able to see what's happening.

Slowly, you find yourself being dragged lower and lower by the hand. Eventually, the movement stops and you find yourself in an area that's remarkably warm. Your eyes still try to adjust to the low amount of light filtering through the sheets. After a few seconds, you're finally able to see that the hand brought you down to the front of Padmé's panties. Again, probably the hardest you've ever blushed in your life.

Why would she bring you down here? Yes, she isn't actually aware of what she's doing, but what is the purpose of her doing this with or without you?

As you hear her give out a breathy moan, the reasoning becomes all too clear to you. It's one of those kinds of dreams.

Before you can even react, the hand begins pushing you closer and closer towards her. You try to escape but the way her hand cups around you prevents that.

Within a few moments, you're pressed up against her panties as she lets out a gasp. It sounds like she woke up! You're saved!

As Padmé slowly awakes from her dreams, the first thing she notices is that she doesn't feel quite done from her rather nice dream. The second is that her hand is already in position for her to satisfy herself.

Now, Padmé probably would've thought about your whereabouts next. However, her arousal coupled with exhaustion meant that she completely forgot about your presence at the moment. Plus, she's still getting used to having you around so she may have forgotten that she was sharing the bed with someone.

With all of these circumstances combining into the perfect storm, Padmé closes her eyes and decides to enjoy herself.

From your perspective, it feels like a train hit your back as you're pressed face first against Padmé. The air around you is humid and warm as you try to push against the soft fabric wall pressing on you.

Your pressing, however, only seeks to energize Padmé more as she pushes you even harder against her crotch with a groan. After a while, you feel the fabric begin to become soaked. You know exactly the reason as to why that is so you don't bother trying to figure it out in the first place. All the while, Padmé continues to release the occasional gasp or moan as she rubs you against her.

After a while, you see Padmé lean more towards you. Immediately afterwards, you find her crotch pressing down on you and the hand that's keeping you in place. Soon, it begins to drag itself across your entire body rhythmically. Each time, you find yourself sinking further and further into the panties as a crevice forms. All the while, Padmé begins to let out mewls of delight as she continues to hump against her hand and, by extension, you.

This continues for a time before Padmé lets out a sharp gasp and pulls you away. She must be done.

You're slowly lifted away and towards Padmé's face. Taking this time, you softly call up to her in an attempt to get her attention. Given that she's about to fall back to sleep, however, you're not heard.

Lazily, her tongue sticks out of her mouth and drags itself across her hand in order to clean it. You soon find the massive tongue poking and prodding at you as it cleans you off as well. It slowly wraps around your head and gives a tight squeeze before finally pulling away and retreating back into Padmé's mouth. With that, Padmé falls back to sleep.

After a moment of struggle, you manage to free yourself from her hand. In a daze, you shuffle your way back to Padmé 's chest. Upon reaching your sleeping spot, you hop back in between her breasts. Still in shock from what happened, you decide not to tell Padmé about this. It's probably better to just forget that this ever happened. With this newfound resolve, you slowly drift off into a peaceful slumber, excited for the next day and Padmé's promise to you.

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning

*Noteb*
2. Something else happens during the night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gfan735 (UN: gfan735 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2937336-Interesting-Night-with-Padm