*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3249836-Mammoth-Butt
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Mammoth Butt

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
The Ice Age sucks!

You weren’t sure how it happened, or why, but you woke up... shrunken down back in time. That is entirely true and not exaguation at all.

You were shrunken down in a distant land, with snow, and glaciers all around. You were of course concerned that you were so small, but that was the least of your worries.

Cause you were freezing. The last thing you did in your time was going to sleep under your blanket, hence is why you were in your underwear.

T-T-This... sucks.” You say shivering as you walk around. What do you even do? You feel like the only option you had was to go and freeze into a popsicle. You just weren’t equipped for the Ice Age, and you haven’t even mentioned the giant animals that would treat you as prey. Even the rodents all around you were big enough to be predators to you.

You thought it was over, as you walk around a rock and look for a place to lay your final time. Until...

“Oh, that looks so soft!” You say staring up ahead. It was wool! It took you a couple of seconds to look up and realize the wool was part of something.

It was a Mammoth! A giant... fat mammoth! It would of been twice your size if you were normal size, but here you could literally climb over. It had brown fur and was just sitting there. It’s butt facing towards you.

The thing is, it’s a mammoth, but you were also freezing. You can’t help it! You move your way around and run over to her body. Going right near her back and touching her wool. Holy crap was it soft, it was like perfect. Warm and everything.

“Oh... perfect.” You say to yourself as you bury your face into it, pushing more and more as you were loving it. But you were still too cold, you needed it wrapped around you! You walk around the mammoth until you saw something.

That was a very big mammoth butt? Well... whatever it took to survive! Running your way around, you go to the crack of the mammoth, and push your way into the giant ass.

You only had to go a bit into the crack, cause there you were so comfortable and warm. Sure, you are in a giant ass but you were fine.

“What is in my butt?” A female voice said and... was that the mammoth? Maybe you weren’t going to be as fine as you want. You look to the opening of the crack, to see her bringing her trunk around. She fished it in there, and she grabbed you with it!

“Wha!” You shout as you get pulled back. The trunk wrapping its way around you, and bringing you up. You get brought in front of her eyes, very human eyes.

You were able to see the face of the mammoth as she looked at you. “What are you?”

She can talk? So you were shrunken, traveled back in time to the Ice Age, and animals can talk.

Just roll with it.

“I-I’m a human...”

“What’s that some kind of insect?” She said as that was a blow to your ego. “And what were you trying to do, trying to get up my butt?”

“N-No, I was just going to stay with the crack I swear!” That was a very stupid thing for you to say, especially to a girl. She went ahead and wrapped her trunk around you, squeezing you.

“S-Sorry, sorry!” You say tapping in retreat.

“Do you just go around, going up people’s butts huh?” She questioned.

“No, I just wanted to be warm. I-I don’t have any fur!” You manage to shout, feeling your bones get squeezed. She paused as she looked her way down to you and got a better look.

You only had hair on the top of your head, but the rest was shaven. That’s why she thought you were an insect. She’s got fat and she’s got wool to handle the cold, but you?

Her trunk loosened as you thankfully breathed.

“How were you even able to survive, with nothing on you.”

“I-I haven’t. It’s... c-c-complicated.” You were already shivering. “Please, I don’t care where you put me but I’m gonna freeze to death.” You were begging for a mammoth, but it was for the best.

As for Ellie, who was just resting there. She was a kind girl, and although shoving something up her ass wasn’t something she wanted... she really thinks you’ll die without being there.

She groaned. “Fine, but only until you get warm enough.”

“T-Thank you!” You say. “This is weird for me too, but I’m too cold to care, thank you Mammoth.”

“Ellie.” She said down to you, as you didn’t expect her to have a human name. her trunk moved its way around, as you get shoved and brought to her butt.

You get brought to her butt, as she shoved you around and put you in her rear. You get brought into the rear, pushed between her cheeks like before.

You get shoved by the trunk, as this Mammoth was so strong! You get shoved and pushed back. Pushed all the way in, until her ass cheeks firmly held you.

“So warm! So warm!” You coo, as you could feel your body temperature getting higher and higher.

Ellie could hear this as she chuckled to herself. “I’ve had my brothers crawl around my entire body, but never up there.”

“W-What?”

“My brothers are possums.” She said casually, as you guess that might as well be.

“I don’t care if your brothers were golf balls, so warm!” You say loving it.

This is the first time her butt was declared warm. She went ahead and stood her way up. The Mammoth’s rear shook around as she moved around. She started to walk her way around, her butt shaking once again.

You have the following choices:

1. She walks around (Reserved)

2. She starts... a booty shake! (Reserved)

*Noteb*
3. She goes to hang from a tree... what?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3249836-Mammoth-Butt