*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2915136-Forced-To-Be-Charlies-Boyfriend
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She asks if you have a girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Forced To Be Charlie's Boyfriend

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Here you were, being hugged by the breasts by a cute sorority girl, a big smile on her face as she looked down. Charlie has been kind to you, to a fault. However she has also been very flirty. You guess she was just that type of girl, and you could think of worse things then being flirted with a pretty girl. She has invited... forced to stay in her room, as she doesn’t even want to help you get big. She says she doesn’t have time, but you aren’t really sure you believe that. Not only that, but she has you in between her knackers right now, hugged and pinned against the bed.

Little did you know Charlie was actually affected by a charm, one that has made her fall right in love with you. Every choice she has made, has been reliant on that.

As you were waiting she smiled down. An idea in her mind. “Okay cutie, i’ve decided.”

“Y-You decided what?” You say not really sure you should be concerned or not. She smiled down and reached for you. You get plucked from her boobs and raised up to her eyes. Hovering you in front of her face as she laid on her bed.

“Well, I decided that you... are gonna be my boyfriend!” She giggled, loving just the fact that she said that. Anxiously waiting for you to grow a smile as well.

And well... you didn’t. You were left with a confused look. “W-What?

“My little boyfriend. I mean you are perfect. You cute as hell, you are a little sweetheart, and you are gonna be with me at all times. You are gonna be perfect.” Charlie said as you looked at her for a couple of seconds.

“O-Okay... that should be my choice.”

“Like I said before, you are too small to make choices by yourself.” She said wagging her finger in front of your face. “Why don’t you let your big girlfriend make all the choices.”

“Charlie, seriously i’m not liking how this is going. You’ve been treating me like I don’t have a choice and you barely even l-”

“You do have a choice, but with small things. Like how you want to rub my feet! And your favourite parts of my body, i’ll make the big choices! This is perfect!”

You have now changed your mind on Charlie. This girl has her nuts loose. Granted, how should you expect a sorority girl to act with you around. You thought Charlie was a good one, but you might of had better luck with the hungover girl!

You look around the room, trying to already plan an escape when suddenly... she kissed you.

She planted and pushed her lips into your face. Her plush lips over as she gave you the most passionate kiss she has ever given anyone. For your side... it wasn’t that bad either.

It was overwhelming, but you will admit it was the best kiss you have ever had. Didn’t last too long, no tongue assaulting you... just a loving kiss. When she pulled back, she could see the stunned liking face you had on, which made her smile even more.

“Our first kiss, aw how romantic. It left you speechless.” Well that was no doubt one way to put it. She pushed her lips over to you and before you could say anything, planted you with somehow an even better kiss! One that was powerful and loving.

She pulled this away, and smiled at you. Only for a second as she missed it. “I miss it, having you between my tits. I miss it!” And with that, she brought you down and pushed you in between her tits. Getting stuck in deep this time, as your whole body was submerged.

When you finally broke out of your daze, you look up to Charlie who rolled around on the bed. She rolled around onto her back, which was like a ride and a half for you in between her melons. When she got there, she reached for the blanket and lifted it up, just to the point where it was up to your chin.

“Our sorority had a party last night, and i’m still a bit tired. So let’s go to sleep, huh lil’ boyfriend.”

You could tell her you weren’t tired, but you have a good feeling that was not going to make a difference in the long run. She wanted to sleep, and like she said... you don’t get to make big choices.

“I love you, and I know you love me too.” She said down as she was making a lot of choices for you. “Goodnight, I’ll see you later tonight.” And with that, she went to sleep. Sleeping like a beautiful lamb as it didn’t take her long to go to dreams. She wasn’t angry or restless, she was at peace, cause she had you.

Stuck in between her tits, you were left thinking and wondering what you were going to do? Should you go ahead and try to escape. Charlie was clearly keeping you forever if you stayed with her, and she was a bit off her rocker. She seemed like a perfectly smart girl too, but then as soon as she saw she went love crazy.

Maybe... you should see how this goes. You are god knows where thanks to Jessica, and you might not get a better situation like this. Charlie loved you, she even said so herself. Plus she was like... really hot, so that had a lot going for it as well.

You think about what to do, until you consider the option that you could just wait and see how it plays out. Don’t make any rash choices right now, after all... it’s not like you are really in danger. Despite being with her, she has been nothing but kind and loving to you. A bit loving, but still...

A lot to think about at the moment?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2915136-Forced-To-Be-Charlies-Boyfriend