*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3008539-Office-Present-To-Keep
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She takes you to her home (Bad Intention)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Office Present To Keep

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Monique looked down to you for a while, before she had to wear a large smile on her face.

“This threw me off, I gotta admit it.” She said as she seemed happy right now. You reply, giving her a smile.

“You thrown off? I’ve been all around the world and apparently, it’s christmas! So yeah...” She knew exactly what she was going to do.

“I’m alone this christmas. Had to work, so I couldn’t drive halfway across across the country for my family which I normally do. I wasn’t even allowed to wear warmer clothes.

“Sucks.” You say back to her as she smiles. “Well if you want company this christmas, i’ll happily give. I’m uh... a bit lonely as well.”

“Thanks, and i’ll glad to have you, not only for this Christmas, but more.” She had you on her lap as she started her car. The heater of the car coming in and blowing in warm air. Much needed.

“Oh, you are gonna look after me?”

“That’s one way to put it.” She joked back to you. “I’m keeping you forever.”

“F-For... what!” You say scared about it. Your eyes of cause shot wide open. “I mean, i’ll come with you but-”

“You don’t get a choice.” Monique laughed back to you, taking her hands off the wheel. She was going to drive, but clearly she was gonna have to tell you. “I’m not one to mince words, you’ll see about that.”

“Monique?”

“I’m lonely, I work so much that... well I don’t have much time. I don’t have much time to go on dates and stuff.”

“Yeah.. y-you wouldn’t if you were an workaholic.”

“And then you have to try and get the guy, I don’t have time. So i’m skipping that.” She said with a smirk as you got worried. “(Your Name), you’re my boyfriend now.”

“I’m your what!?” You shout to her. “Monique, I j-”

“And i’m not growing you big either. You seem much better this size.” She teased, messing with you and patting you with her finger. You of course were scared about it, and stunned.

“What! Monique I need help!”

“And I need a guy, I didn’t think it was a little guy but... hey.” She said shrugging with a smirk. She wore a large smile as Monique was happy about this.

You were stunned, not sure what was happening. Your mouth was left just agape. What to do? What to do?

You go to speak up, but “Besides, you did get gifted to me, so you are mine. To do with whatever the hell I feel like.”

This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening. Can you finally catch a break!

Well as it turns out, no. As Monique grabbed you. Her hand easily grabbing you. “Ans since you clearly can’t be trusted by yourself. You might try to get out of the car when i’m driving. I’ll do this.”

She raised you up, and undid her outfit. opening her collar and letting you see her large brown cleavage.

She brought you in, as you were then stuffed in. Your butt deep into her breasts. You were more resting on top, mainly cause Monique would find it more funny.

She smirked down to you on her boobs. “Let’s go home, shall we?”

“Monique, you know you are kidnapping me!” You shout up to her. The business leader didn’t listen though. Instead she just went ahead and kept driving.

It was snowing, and do to that the traffic was a lot more slower. So there was a lot of down time on the drive. Everything you said, she just discounted you or didn’t listen to you.

You were gonna be hers, whether you like it or not. She pulled up to her apartment complex. The building looking big in the city. You were stunned as you just compare the size of it.

“Come on, twelve floor and... oh, can’t have other seeing you.” Monique smirked down to you, before her hands came for you. Her hands and fingers came for you as you felt yourself stuffed into her boobs. She pushed you as hard as she could. To the point where your whole body was in between her boobs, and your head was the only thing.

“Oh how adorable.” She had to laugh. “I could feel your whole body in there. Well, time to hide you.” She moved her hand around and buttoned it up together once again.

Your face was covered as you could not see anything.

You were hidden in her body, no one could tell. “At least you’ll stay warm.” She teased as she pulled in her car. Getting out and locking it as she walked inside and to the building. “And one more thing, if you move at all, or try to get anyone’s attention. You will be a very bad boyfriend, and i’ll make you... well regret it. So, don’t...” Was she threatening your life right now! You thought Monique being an adult would be able to have common sense.

No, just like the two children from before, you had no control over them. They all had fun, and they all had control.

At least you found Monique sexy. That was something that was true.

She went to the elevator, two other people inside. She was worried you would speak up and reveal yourself, but you kept quiet. Whether this was because you knew the danger, or you didn’t know. Or maybe it was because you wanted to keep quiet.

She wore a large smirk on her face, as she got more and more excited about what she was doing. Getting off the elevator, as she then walked into the apartment. Turning the lights on, and instantly turning on the heater. It was a romantic setting, and now she was excited. Cause she finally had someone to share it with.

When she opened her clothes, and saw your head, her heart almost skipped a beat. So excited.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3008539-Office-Present-To-Keep