*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2436787-It-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145052
A girl is turned into a slave for her family's depraved needs. [Quality additions earn GP]
Chapter #1

It Begins...

    by: ProudEdemaRuh
Danielle was a girl of fifteen. She was lithe and pretty, though she often kept to herself and waded through life with a quiet determination to make the best of herself. As such, she was a top performer as far as her school grades were concerned, and she kept her space and her family's space tidy out of habit, without any demands or requests, and without expecting anything in return.

Being as quiet as she was, she often flew under the radar of both her peers and her family, but the years were being kind to her. Her body wasn't developed by any stretch of the imagination, nor was her figure what one might consider "full". She was still relatively flat-chested, short, and thin. Even so, her face was beautiful. It had a sort of innocent allure to it that some couldn't help but notice.

The first to notice had been Danielle's father, Frank. Danielle was the youngest of four siblings. Her father was in his fifties already, greying around the temples and falling noticeably out of shape. Perhaps that was part of what made him take note of her. His wife was hardly interested in him anymore, saying Frank had gotten "fat" and complaining about his body hair and general lack of hygiene. He had yellowing teeth, a receding hairline, and was generally kind of uncomfortable to be around. It was hard to keep in shape when most of his evenings were spent out with other guys from the quarry drinking beer and eating burgers.

Danielle's mother, Linda, was a little hypocritical for criticizing his looks, however. She had gained plenty of weight herself. Though she was short and at one point had been what one could call "voluptuous," she was now sporting a heavy belly, and the anger often painted on her face didn't make her the prettiest flower in the garden. Linda still had a full ass and large breasts, much to her asset, but she looked overall very round with the added weight in her thighs, arms, midsection, and neck. She didn't work anymore, and was having a hard time finding employment, so she tended to stay at home and watch TV to pass the hours, which didn't help her shape or do anything to free her from her lethargy.

The couple's eldest was a daughter named Justina, or Tina for short. She inherited her mother's voluptuousness and her father's height, but she was still quite in shape. Tina was in college now, and no longer lived in the home, but it was nearby, and she came to visit often times following fights with her roommates, and sometimes still spent the night. She was rather bossy and demanding--she always had been, again like her mother. Her sexual habits weren't exactly a mystery to anyone either. Tina had a plethora of sexual partners, often times simultaneously, men and women both, and she was always more than happy to anger or discomfort those in her family with lewd commentary, stories, or gestures.

The next child the couple had was a boy that Linda and Frank named after Frank's late grandfather--Greg. Greg had just turned nineteen, and he was still not terribly interested in college at all. He stayed at home, neither seeking out employment nor outside activity, and lost himself in video games. As a result, he was also packing on the weight, heavier than his mother or father, likely due to hours upon hours of motionless gaming sessions, subsisting on quick snacks instead of actual meals. Greg was what some might have called a "neckbeard," and was horribly rude to his mother and sisters. He had gotten involved in some sort of movement online that fed into his loneliness and turned it to outright hateful misogyny and entitlement. He was also taking notice of his little sister's pretty face and small frame, and had been posting to internet forums about his fantasies he had for her use, unbeknownst to her.

The last child that was born before Danielle was also a boy. His name was Brandon, and he was still in high school--the same one Danielle attended. He was an aspiring athlete. Brandon was in much better shape than anyone else in his family, with toned muscles and a genuinely cut figure. He stood taller than anyone else in the family too, even at the age of seventeen, and he was actively involved in wrestling at his school. Brandon didn't pay much mind to Danielle at all, and most didn't even realize they were siblings. He equally ignored her at home, most of the time, but there was something about her quiet obedience he was picking up on with the rest of his family.

One day, someone in this less-than-happy family finally decided to do something about the way that Danielle had been inadvertently stirring a sadistic hunger in them. That person was...

You have the following choices:

1. Frank (father)

2. Linda (mother)

3. Tina (older sister)

4. Greg (older brother)

5. Brandon (older brother)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ProudEdemaRuh (UN: proudedemaruh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ProudEdemaRuh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2436787-It-Begins