*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A distant universe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147560-Tiny-adventure/cid/2447469-A-distant-universe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2147560
You awaken in a strange place filled with giant girls.
Chapter #1

A distant universe

    by: StoneShadow
You awaken in a daze. Your muscles ache as you lay on what feels like laminated wood. You struggle to sit up before your eyes begin to open and take in your surroundings.

You were in a strange place, with materials you would only expect to see in a home, but all enlarged on a gigantic scale. You had never seen anything like it. You stand up slowly, being wary of what's around you. After carefully scanning the strange environment, you came to the decision that this place was actually a living room and that you were on a coffee table. You estimate yourself to be only an inch tall.

You find a make-up mirror near the edge of the table and decide to look in the mirror. You look at yourself finding nothing apart from your size wrong. You are called,

1) Jamie, 17 year old guy with brown hair and hazel brown eyes. You are a bit chubby, however you are strong and quick minded.

2) Abigail, 21 year old girl with fiery red hair and blue eyes. You are short but slender with a nicely proportioned rack. However you are lacking a bit when it comes to your rear. You are fast and have great endurance. However problem solving skills are a bit tricky for you.

3) Mark, 27 year old guy with black hair and blue eyes. You are slender and witty, however you can be overly confident in situations. Some turning with good results, others with bad results.

4) Sarah, 19 year old girl with ginger hair and green eyes. You have an hour glass figure, while lacking the greatest rack, you do have a good booty to contend with. However you are a bit ditzy but being as popular as you are, you have picked up a few skills to get others to do what you want.

5) Mystery person.

You have the following choices:

1. Jamie, 18

*Noteb*
2. Abigail, 21

*Noteb*
3. Mark, 27

*Noteb*
4. Sarah, 19

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StoneShadow (UN: stoneshadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneShadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147560-Tiny-adventure/cid/2447469-A-distant-universe