*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Task
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150065-Size-Fun-Babysit---Girl-In-Control/cid/2456681-First-Task
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2150065
Holly knows about the size ray, Alex does as she says or she'll tattle
Chapter #1

First Task

    by: Biggerthanbig
Alex was just an average teenager, lanky figure, brown hair and very naive. Trying to make enough money for college and his projects he took on some babysitting jobs. He made a huge breakthrough a few days ago. Alex was so distracted he didn't notice seven year old Holly, from next door, following him into the shed. He was supposed to watch her, but couldn't resist making a few adjustments to his project.

Both him and the little blonde girl watched as the daisy, which Alex positioned in front of the ray, grew to the size of a sunflower. It was then he noticed Holly in the doorway. She screamed and was ready to run. He could have grabbed her, changed the settings on his size ray and shrunk her to nothing. However, that just wasn't in his nature.

Instead he got on his knees and begged her not to tell anyone. He never told his parents, his friends, no one. Holly was the first to find out his little secret. Alex would've done anything to keep it that way. In hindsight, he pretty much sold his soul to Holly that day. She promised to keep quiet, but only if he'd bring the gun with him next time he came to babysit her.

A week later, both or them were waiting for her parents to leave.

"We'll keep in touch Alex, don't let her stay up too late," Holly's mom said as she followed her husband out of the door.

"Bye mommy!" Holly yelled waving frantically.

They listened as the car drove off.

"Did you bring it?" The girl turned towards Alex.

"Of course."

"Cool! Then what are we waiting for!"

His eyes followed Holly as she skipped to the next room. She looked cute with her bright yellow dress, long blonde twin tails and friendly smile. Alex was still a bit hesitant, but she promised to be good. It might have been naive of him, but he told myself it was a great way to test the device.

Holly wanted to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...grow

2. ...shrink

3. ...hold the device

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150065-Size-Fun-Babysit---Girl-In-Control/cid/2456681-First-Task